where to get a nixon watch

i saw the nixon all black watch in the what i got for christmas thread and i loved it looked so good so i checked out their website and i found some that i like even more. I was just wondering if anywhere local sells them. The web site didnt list anywhere outside of NYC in new york. So just wondering thanks guys i know you all know your watchs.

Urban on Elmwood has them, and anything you want thats not in stock can be ordered and get there in about a week

736 elmwood ave in buffalo
884-9145

pac. sun in the blvd mall stocks nixon…not sure about the all black one tho, check it out.

zumiez…

got both of mine from there

and i love my all black one but be prepared to pay

mall shops blow

ive found zumiez to have the biggest selection around, usually i shop at 245 since im good friends with the guys over there but they dont have a large selection

thanks guys ill check all those plcaes out question is now who wants to sell theirs? hehe

if you want to support a mall shop you have the right to, but they carry shit that a million other people will have since they sell the same shit at every store nationwide

skateboarding is not supposed to be about mall shit. its not about that at all.

id never sell mine in a million years, i think my next investment will be the ceramic player…

i totally agree with you, its either 245 or phatman for me, it just happend the mall had it in stock when my mom was shopping for me and instead of waiting bought it there.

i wont buy shoes, decks, or snowboarding shit anywhere but local shops, shit last year i dropped over a grand one day at 245

i probably wont go to the mall stores ill either go to urban or if i did find someone wanting to sell it that way to i also hate malls in general what happend to the days of being personable with a person and not just being about the “sale”

well if you go to urban im the guy with the beard.

for skate stuff i go to Sunday, snow stuff I get from my work.

fuck everyone Urban ftw, I wanna buy nearly everything in that store.

Plus Nixon’s are gonna be the same price anywhere, Support your local shop.