where to get fno1r-c for a good price?

where can i get 5 ziggen fno1r-c for a good price im looking for 17x9 +15 and 17x10 +35 where did you guys get yours i’ve only looked at one place and they wanted $1560

thanks mike

Kuah at www.splparts.com will hook you up. Should be around 850usd shipped or something.

4 or 5 lug?

new or used?

179 +15 and 1710 +35 only come in 5 lug. The best four lug size for FNs is 17*9 +20.

5 lug

colour?

i like the offset for the front and size and i like the rear size but why not go with the +12 offset?

someone is selling 5 of them for 6 bills on ziptied, bronze, 5 lug, thats a damn good price

yup,

shipping is a bit of a pain and then you have to worry about customs but that will come in well below your other price

i want the black with polished lip
i want the +35 because thats the only offset in the 17x10 that comes in that colour other then the +12 and if i went with +12 i would need to do some major pulling in the rear and i want to avoid pulling as much as possiable

why are you reluctant to pull? the work? lack of tools?

you have an s14 right? i have seen cars fit a 10.5 and close to that offset running stock fenders just a roll no pull. but of course the tires have been streched. im just saying. its possible.

you will be much more pleased with the results (appearence) of a +12 than a +35

s13 and lack of tools to pull i wouldnt mind a little pull. but the pics ive seen with +12 on rear have crazy pull ans super streched tires im not sure i feel safe on streached tires

bc auto and design they are the ones that import 5zigen location is warden and 14th ( markham )

wow, I never knew that these wheels are so damn cheap…
I just saw a post on zivia for these wheels for 800USD obo…

and these are 17x10 and 17x9

edit: brand spakin’ new too :slight_smile:

yeah there cheep in the U.S. but were not so lucky here

Talk to Jammen(John) Mike

Who the hell is Jammen? :slight_smile:

We’re jammen

and i hope you like jammin too

Hahahaha nice nice