where to get pricing ?

where can i get prices on rb25det,rb26dett,vg30dett,rb30dett,motor sets ? ive called around to local shops and cant really seem to get a price and i usually get the same answer, "we only sell sr20’s "

farmer

Tokyo Auto Parts in North York has a ton of variety in their stock.

I spoke to Amil (Tokyo Auto parts) the other day , he has no RB`s at all.

If you a looking a RB`s and or parts, the only place other then Montreal - is Big Jap (on norfinch).

ya ive done alot of researching since ive blown up 2 sr’s in three weeks and i think imma call i quits with the 240 stuff. Ive got alot on the go right now and i think ill just sell the system and parts and call it a day.

farmer

what goodies u got for sale then…?

still think you should go with what I was suggesting at finnigans

The one that acutally works well around here not only works but it’s tearing shit up. And since you are going more for the show/sponsored angle … I think yours would be unique and awesome … and practical!

That’s what I’d do if I was working and not a student … do it for me man.

Big Jap has had the RB26 DETT for the longest time!!

Theres a couple places in Quebec you could call, but if you were to buy I would drive up there and hand pick maybe even bargain with them.

here you go

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=120096

Yeah…but unfortunately for them they want 7 or 8k for it.

ya big jap is SOOOO over priced, and the owner dosent really know much

they wanted 3500 for a blacktop 2 years ago

and they had a redtop labled rb20det

I have heard HORRIBLE THINGS about montreal based engine retailers…

Call BIG JAPANESE USED AUTO PARTS they have had an RB26DETT with tranny sitting around for almost a year now.

They at weston/finch i believe.

They wanted 4,000 when I called last time. <— for RB26DETT.
I got my VG30DETT from them for 1500 cash.

Good place, cool guys.

I have a VG30DETT for sale, and possibly an RB26 in the near future if your interested