where to get steel?

where is a good place to get steel? i am looking for 2x4 square/rectangle stock 3/16 thick.

thanks in advance,
tommy

how much u need ?

umm i have not a clue of the name but theres a place in lackawanna a huge building, im sorry i dnt have more info i was only there once with this guy ed i know

Lancaster Steel on walden

The Metal Supermarket
Steel, Aluminum
2230 Elmwood Avenue BUF
716 877 7494

been there for my last job. All i remember is you get off at Tift make a cpl turns into to the back of a residential area. Large amounts of steel there

For what you are looking for these guys will be the best and probably cheapest. They are right behind wendy’s.

Try Klein Steel Services on Military in Tonawanda. Walk in retail store called Buffalo Steel.

i don’t need much. i am fabbing up two bumpers for my jeep. they are going to be either 2x4 or 2x6 and 48 inches long, with various guards and such.

this place is about 4 minutes from my work… SOLD!

just go to a welding shop like general welding or thru-air

If ya gotta go to a welding shop it has to be Buffalo Welding on Grand Island blvd.

:tup: good place. Got some great prices on scrap stock I needed for my friends boat.

Great place and some good pricing. I order most our metal material needs from there.

steel is cheapest if you buy full lengths of 20 or 24