Where to go for inexpensive paint & bodywork?

The thread with the Hyundai has completely jumped the shark so I’ve started this one.

I have a 1990 Honda Civic sedan that I need to have both of the rear wheel arches replaced (welded in, I can get aftermarket metal patches) and painted to match the car. There’s also a few small areas of rust bubbling up that need to be sandblasted off and then smoothed, primed and painted to match. This doesn’t need to be perfect, just good enough that the car will not need any more rust repairs for a while and it looks good from 40 feet away.

Anybody here have any first hand knowledge of where to get this done?

if you ask nicely i would prob do it, just not right away. but could prob get you in the next couple of weeks. Also what color is the car?

The car is light blue. I’m not in that big of a hurry to get it done, I have to install a new engine first.

Brains Like New shop…good deals…painted my kit for $180 he does a good job 412.367.4441 ask for brian

Id go with 1st try

x2
i got a free hour of labor from them too!

TurdTeg on here is a body man as well, give him a pm. Also give Curt’s AutoBody a call - (724) 898-4688. Those two are both up north a little on 8.