Wheres the cheapest place to get Hakkapeliitta RSi

I’m in toronto, and I really dont want to fess up the amount that kal tire wants

Anyone know a better location?

I’m in toronto, but i’m willing to travel to buffalo to pick them up.

For those that dont know , these tires are like the re-11,'s except made for winter instead of summer.

I’m looking for 195/50/16 incase anyone has a link and wants to pm me pricing.

Thanks!

Do you just want to pick some up or have them mounted. If so I can get you tires on le cheap if my supplier has them in that size. Let me know.

buffalo’s rip off price is going to be cheaper than a cheap price in canada, LOL, so Don’s price is going to be buy one get one free probably compared to what you’re used to. we put a ton of Rover tires on people’s way to E-ville.

do you know a good place in buffalo to get them from?

Definitely interested in hearing the answer as well

Don/Carnut is a paid vendor, who buys from the same distributor that I do. I’m way too far off the border unless you’re going to E-Ville, so drop him a PM. If he can’t handle it, he’ll have a recommendation.

That tire is not available in that size from my distributor. Sorry northern friend :slight_smile:

What sizes do you have available?
Also what are the prices
And your location!

bump

That model is being phased out. I can’t say I would be able to find anything specific. I’d say PM me some sizes and i will see what they have left in inventory.

Ok guys!

Nokian Hakkapeliitta R in 195/55/16 for my beater
total $717 installed VS the $1100 installed that the places in toronto, richmond hill tire, markam , etc want.

1-716-834-1624
Mr tire
Buffalo

I’m heading down on monday to get mine.

not a bad price, I know what their distributor is selling them for. There’s not much money in tires at all… it’s just a necessary evil.