Where's the public outrage?

http://www.frontpagemagazine.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID=9071575D-E896-4C2D-967A-0CEB4B17EEDE

Cliffs:

By requiring students to adhere to a political orthodoxy, the Department of Community Studies also violates the fundamental contract between the Regents and the taxpayers of California, who are funding, unbeknownst to them, a training program in radical politics.

Cali is a sucky state anyway, full of unrealistic liberals. F them

everything fucked up in this country starts in cali… i wish it would just crack off already.

:hsugh:

reliable news source?

that wasn’t written with too much of a rightist slant…

Yeah, major slant.

The school’s most celebrated faculty member is Angela Davis, a lifelong Communist, who retained her membership card even after the fall of the Berlin Wall. Davis is one of seven designated “University Professors,” a title normally “reserved for scholars of international distinction.”

Appropriately, the syllabus is introduced with a quote from the communist writer C.L.R. James.

Instructor: Angela Y. Davis, Professor, History of Consciousness and Feminist Studies.

A former Black Panther militant who purchased an arsenal of weapons that found their way into the hands of would-be hijacker whose ill-fated hostage-taking attempted in the killing of three people, including a California judge, Davis was once a vice presidential candidate on the Communist Party ticket and received a Lenin Prize from the East German police state before the Berlin Wall came down.

That’s what I love about the left in this country. Anything that doesn’t go their way must be right wing media bias.

:stupid:

I hope cali breaks off also, but I hope tj’s vette is on our side of the fault line when it happens.

I could care less where he is as long as the car is spared. :love:

x2.

That’s my school too… good thing I was in the School of Engineering and just studied Comp Sci. They only try to turn you inot a lesbian communist 10% of the time.

-TJ

Amen to that. Freedom of speech until it isn’t what they want to hear. Then…“you can’t say that. Where’s the fairness?” Fags…

OHHHHHHH you said the F-word. :tounge: