Which Pair

those glasses are both pretty bad imo, but basically if you had purple/blue lenses or whatever the first ones are i’d have an uncontrollable urge to kick you in the balls to make sure you had some.

I think i still have some stunna shades left in that box of 44 pairs i got. give me what a pair of oakleys cost and you can have the rest of them.

Both pairs kinda suck but Matty’s gonna do what he wants to do, so I vote the second pair :slight_smile:

I really hate those frames. I have to agree with Newman.

damn, wouldn’t spend $.33, let alone $330.00

both are pretty ugly.

riteaid 2.99 glasses FTW

I vote for :

buy some furniture for your apt.

this thread gets an F- I was expecting to see boobies !!

Do you want to look like a cyclist?

It doesn’t matter which pair to me matt, while you’re wearing them they’ll likely both break when i sit on 'em.

[quote=“SVT3945,post:27,topic:36364"”]

this thread gets an F- I was expecting to see boobies !!

[/quote]

Then it would be in the NWS forums… :whip:

i HAVE teh second ones black frames with the black iridium lens
they are great, same glasses cyclops wears in X-Men™ but his has the side visors which you can get for these and he has the ruby lens which are like 400 dollars

[quote=“JDMAllstars,post:31,topic:36364"”]

i HAVE teh second ones black frames with the black iridium lens
they are great, same glasses cyclops wears in X-Men™ but his has the side visors which you can get for these and he has the ruby lens which are like 400 dollars

[/quote]

I like the trademark sign, nice touch!

[quote=“newman,post:15,topic:36364"”]

i think those style glasses just belong on dudes who always wear shorts and have shitty plain girlfriends that they don’t really like, and always talk about how hot that chick from alias is, while playing beer pong.

[/quote]

or

You could just grow up and buy things you enjoy and like and say ‘Fuck that norm, I am not necessarily like that.’

and instead of trying maybe a little too hard to be different, just be yourself

[quote=“newman,post:15,topic:36364"”]

while playing beer pong.

[/quote]

Watch it.

:shoot:
:headbang:

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:32,topic:36364"”]

I like the trademark sign, nice touch!

[/quote]

ahahah good old alt 0153 gotta love it!
but just thought id let you know your making a good choice if you go with number 2

[quote=“JDMAllstars,post:35,topic:36364"”]

ahahah good old alt 0153 gotta love it!
but just thought id let you know your making a good choice if you go with number 2

[/quote]

I’ve got the Hatchet’s now and they have broken twice. I like them a lot but I can’t deal with 3 week turn-arounds for repairs, etc. Once they come back from Oakley they are getting put up on Ebay.

Definitely like the Carbon-black frames and the polarized lenses that Oakley has are great!

go buy some prada’s, bitch.

http://oakley.com/pd/3159

or

http://oakley.com/pd/4267

but not,

http://oakley.com/thumppro

I imagine he’s listening to Avenged Sevenfold.

please, neither of those rubmycunt.

if anything, Goober’s 2nd option is better.

Nothing wrong with Boardjnky’s choice either.

Not a square lense kind of guy, thanks for the suggestions though…