Which turbo for the best price?MKIV 1.8t

QFT. I’m not too fond of ATP’s 1.8T stuff myself. Nor their Evo stuff, nor their 2.0fsi stuff. Trend happening here?

lolz

Why not just drive the Jetta to and from work/school like a normal person instead of wasting money on parts you don’t need. Weren’t you just bitching about getting laid off and not having enough money?

PRIORITIES BOBBY, PRIORITIES.

For example, I make it a priority to drive past your house honking my horn before driving to my house and parking my car for the night.

Please don’t get butthurt over this like 350Z boy does when I “make fun of him” lol

lmao

chris, I have lost a job but I got another and It looks like I will be getting the other one back for summer . "wasting money on parts"is not some type of under glow,this is a bigger set up that I have.By far not a waste of money

42R

/Thread LMAO

Word, as long as you can pay for your necessities and are able to save money as well I say go for it.

Thats the turbo im going with. Im going to stockpile transmission’s while im at it :excited

:lol Youre gonna need em man!! And i def NEED a ride in that thing when its done

ATP is great for things like flanges, fittings, hardware. odd housings. but turbo kits. not so much

hellz yea!!
The R option is another $1000 though, not worth it.

I can attest to that! lmao. I’m on the 3rd right now…I think.

ATP is ok for the price I have sold several of the kits. They are mostly affordable. Sometimes they forget pieces. But they are a lot less then some of the quality APR kits and such.

mine rocked

you had a full race manifold though.