what do you guys think?

is it time for the pink thing to get turbo’d

sailor what do you think of this deal?

check it out i just bought my 20th and i need to sell this kit for parts money, with that in mind i am in no hurry to sell. any way i have a stage 2 atp kit that im trying to sell. It includes T3 super 60 turbo, turbo manifold, downpipe, cartech fmu with fuel line, stainless stell oil feed line, hks bov, spearco front mount ic, chrome piping, blue silicone vaccum lines, blue silicone couplinks for ic piping, chrome inlet pipe, silicone couplink for inlet pipe, hose clamps, etc. the only pieces needed are a computer chip, oil return line and tap for oil pan. The turbo has about 2500 miles on it there is no play and it is in perfect condition. With that in mind im asking 2000 for the kit since i paid 2650 for the kit and another 400 for the piping to be chromed.

he will sell it to me for 1750…

Do it and then u can race sonny or wait a second you could beat him now:D

sounds like a good deal to me but its turbos, what the hell do i know?

1750 aint too bad of a price…but do you really wanna keep pumping money into this car?

:cool:

Originally posted by 1320
1750 aint too bad of a price…but do you really wanna keep pumping money into this car?

that was a thought to since I will be graduating in May and hopefully finding a job… but i like the car, it fits me perfectly I replaced almost everything that needs replaced like wear and tear stuff…

with the install of the rear sway bar yesterday and tuning my suspension so it sits perfectly it handles like a dream. I was running though bends last night faster then I ever have.

I am not trying to drag race my car I am more into the road racing scene and with more power i could be more copetitive.

what i was thinkig was buy the kit, wait to put it on till i can get my tranny rebuilt and a quaiffe installed and then put it on.

I still want to run you through some twisties preferably before you make the addition of a turbocharger. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Craig King
I still want to run you through some twisties preferably before you make the addition of a turbocharger. :slight_smile:

sure pick a day make sure its dry…

I think you just answered your own question

http://club.eurospeedltd.com/user/uploads/2.0_turbo_engine_bay_03.jpg

thats what my bay would look like, only with chrome piping!!

not its for the 2.0