White eg with white wheels?

Saw a white eg with white wheels w/polished lip, and blue seats at the convenience store parking lot on Delaware near kenmore ave

had either a ubrf or nyspeed sticker, i forget which. whooo was it?

ieatpaint or whatever his username is

pretty nice car :tup:

ive seen that car in someones sig around here. im sure he’ll chime in

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showpost.php?p=286146&postcount=38

That was me. I live there. I thought that was your bmw. Is the exhaust hanging a little low?

yea, one of the 3 hangers around the muffler itself is missing. as soon as I’m feeling not lazy I’m just gonna swap on a better flowing manifold, cat, and cat back that I have laying around

what motor ya got in there?
i keep hoping to see one of these hondas around but I never do! oh well, i probably wouldnt do too hot, I need an o2 sensor and an exhaust

It’s bone stock. I mean, right down the the stock air box. Well, the car did come with a k&N drop in filter, but that doesn’t do shit. It’s really slow, like frustrating some times. I ran 18.2 @ 79 in Leicester, to give you an idea. I’m always down for some street racing though, if you need a quick win, lol. I’m slowly but surely building a z6 motor for boost. Pistons are on the way, and then I’ll have it assembled. I’ve still got to rebuild the transmission, then I can go through the break in process.

Were you rocking some choppers? I thought I saw you wearing them, but I could be wrong.

what are choppers?

its tough man. now that I’m riding again I want a fast car to keep up with the bike. I think I’m gonna sell the new bimmer in spring to get a motor for my other car