White Soup gettin' rimmzzzz

White Soup now lowered on HKS Hipermax III’s, and the ccw’s are back on!

I can’t believe how good these ride.

Mr Bakerian sir, that is a good looking car :slight_smile:

If I put the CCW’s back on the Jimmy, can I park next to it? :lol

DAMN MAN. Look a helluva lot better without some huge black pile o shit truck next to it!!!

Thanks Adam. Sure can! Park it.

:rofl :hug

very nice

I was down in latham on monday or tuesday and at sports authority there was a transport truck unloading or loading a black TT supra for some guy

Yea, I know who it is. :rofl

Lookin dope kid!

Cars still slow as shit

Yep, and staying that way!

So who picked up a black one??

Looks great, I don’t think the black/polished suits the white, though. Ride height is perfect though, I think.

I think it’s a kid in Latham.

Looks amazing Ryan…dare I say, perfect?

Super clean. I would not touch one other thing on that car cosmetically speaking.

Have you considered BPU mods as fars as performance goes? I’m assuming you don’t want to put a lot into it as far as that’s concerned.

I told him today after driving it to leave it the fuck alone. The car is THE nicest riding and driving vehicle i’ve ever been in. It’s perfect just the way it is.

Like I said, get shell and build that.

Please PM me his contact info

Stalker…

Thanks buddy! I need a decent location to take some pics that don’t suck.

I have considered doing a DP, Exhaust and maybe a boost cut controller. I don’t wan’t to mess to much with it. I may buy another down the road, but I don’t know if I have the heart to go 100% mod fest with this.

I apreciate that buddy, this is a big compliment coming from someone who has caddy’s. The car does drive incredible, the HKS’s do not sacrifice ride quality for handling. The ride quality is even better than stock, no clunks, it swallows up the bumps.

brapchop sonnnnn