whiteys day off

was feeling kinda crappy this morning, so i called in sick… now after a few hours of sleep headache is allllll gone…

now what should i do?

injoy the rest of ur day off

Come fix my car

just get mike too…

hang out… wash car… hook up g-money with lunch… go buy shit… hang out.

x2

hit the links, its a beautiful day.

i voted play golf and wash car…

I vote to post on Pittspeed all day.

If i’m stuck indoors, I want everyone to be stuck inside and be just as equally pissed of as me right now.

wash car and golf

well i washed the car, did the interior real good too including powerwashing the floor mats, then i put screens in the windows at the house… and now i am going to install my suspension… turned out to be a nice lil tuesday

whitey, we gotta hit up the driving range sometime. u go to scallys, parkway center or neville?

scallys, just let me know… i get the pass and go like crazy

cool. i tend to hit the ball left a lot at scallys because of the illusion you aren’t on even ground.

wash car and golf

scallys is the best outdoor range locally hands down :cool:

definitely, i love when the plays are coming in… they look so close like you could hit them, yet you never do…

ehh. i like cool springs and golden bear out in pitcarin. golden bear has a train that passes by and a storage facility within driving range. Scallys is nice thou. the practice tee on 51 is nice too. North Park is tough, the uphill makes you fall back and top the ball.