who broke into my shop? reward for parts returned.

Someone took the exhaust right off your car in the driveway? WTF it’s definatly someone who knew you made it.

ohh ya, im in burlington, what shop are you?

Seriously… what’s goin on when people are so low-lifed that they can’t even have anything of their own, and stoop to taking other people’s stuff.
Good luck. I’ll definitely help out any way I can.

-Bill

I hate bloody thieves! I hope you get everything back and these tossers get thrown in the clink…

well if u find those dirty cock sucking mutherfuckers bring em up to hamilton and id be more then happy to ziptie them both to my tow hook and go have a nice little private parking lot drift session. 240 justice style! sorry about youre luck buddy, ill keep my eyes peeled for ur shit, honestly ill wait till the weather gets warmer and check peoples shit at the beach on sunday nights down by hutches.

p.s. if ur reading this u stupid dirty fucktard if i find out who u are ill be picking ur teeth out of the grill on my chevy in no time

Holy crap! That’s a gorgeous BP Miata manifold!

But yeah, that sucks dude… Fuck thieves! These may be material goods for some, but for others (ie. the owner as well as the fabricator), these are works of art. Stealing goods such as these are no less distasteful than stealing the Mona Lisa…

On a side note, do you make B6 manifolds for Miatas as well? What’s the going price for those?

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9uNYOouNH8

Thats so shitty bro! Karma will come back around and get them hard.

Karma takes to long… I’d rather see those fuckers get smilied of a nice thick piece of plate steel…
Amazing work on those parts, hopefully you’ll find a newly boosted Miata or S2K with em on it

Who do you know that has a miata? And who do you know who has a honda motor for that manifold… Think about it and youll find your thiefs

Any recent news on this? I hate when stupid shit like this happens man. On the bright side…you know only a couple people had the info of where you had the stuff and when you’d be gone right?

maybe we should check kijiji,graiglist and ebay regularly,just incase something comes up.sorry for your loss man

2nd guy out looks fat, and black. Dont know if that helps =/

I don’t know what they were thinking…where do they plan to use/sell these? EVERYONE is on the lookout because car enthusiasts HATE thieves…

Second dude looks fairly big and I also see his cell phone blink as he runs out of your facility. I couldn’t sleep for days if this happened to me, I’d probably end up in jail…

good luck finding these dudes!

I just did a rundown of FS threads in every state + province on the Miata forum I’m on, and nothing…

If anyone with a Miata has an account on GTA-based Miataphiles forum, please go check!

Not on your dormant s14, right? :slight_smile:

I’ll keep an eye out even though i don’t own either car, shouldn’t be too hard to track down such beautifully distinctive parts though.

ive been keeping my eyes open. That manifold will not be hard to miss.

Thats fucked. Good luck finding.