Who closed Franchises pic page.

Gayness.

Anyways to peterock:

I can understand how you feel having that stance. The amount of ignorant nationalistic people in this nation really is sad. People that automatically brand anti-war people as unamerican and traitors. If i had a dollar for every time i heard someone say “if you dont liek it, get the fuck out” i’d be rich. THe funny thing is this country is founded on freedom (by a group of slave owners, take that as you will), including freedom of speach. Those “get the fuck out” people are the ones being “unamerican”.

chad with mod powers:rolleyes:

thanks bud. I’m glad you understand.

Originally posted by Pewterss
chad with mod powers:rolleyes:
I locked it

Originally posted by OrangeSS
I locked it

i think that was a good idea.

I locked it
:greddy:

Originally posted by Darkstar
Gayness.

Anyways to peterock:

I can understand how you feel having that stance. The amount of ignorant nationalistic people in this nation really is sad. People that automatically brand anti-war people as unamerican and traitors. If i had a dollar for every time i heard someone say “if you dont liek it, get the fuck out” i’d be rich. THe funny thing is this country is founded on freedom (by a group of slave owners, take that as you will), including freedom of speach. Those “get the fuck out” people are the ones being “unamerican”.

good point bro…

and the pres. needs to do things for the U.S. and not for his own personal gain, and the gain of his friends

I locked it

yeah i threw my $.02 in after the lock :wink:

i still say nuke everyone though

thanks for crapping up my innocent thread you tards :slap:

sorry bud. you had some funny pics that is desktop background material

Originally posted by showtime
good point bro…

and the pres. needs to do things for the U.S. and not for his own personal gain, and the gain of his friends

I dont like to speculate on the presidents motivations, because it would be just that, speculation. Nobody can really say wether or not the president started this war due to Saddam’s hatred for his father, for oil, or if he did it for the noble reasons he stated. Im sure its somewhere in the middle, which is what you get with todays politicans…

Originally posted by thefranchise
no thread is totally innocent :wink:

Originally posted by thefranchise
:crying: :wtcslap:

I dont like to speculate on the presidents motivations, because it would be just that, speculation. Nobody can really say wether or not the president started this war due to Saddam’s hatred for his father, for oil, or if he did it for the noble reasons he stated. Im sure its somewhere in the middle, which is what you get with todays politicans…

I’m all for liberating people…but just think about it and use common sense…if it was just for that how come we aren’t liberating a lot of other contries, espically in africa, somalia, congo, etc… same stuff going on there and its be going on for a long time also…it’s because he has nothing to gain from it.

and how can you not say he is all about hooking up his friends…cell phones put in Iraq by someone he knows…they don’t have food shelter and running water but they need cell phones:rolleyes:

and…how bout cheneys company over charging the US…and the Pres say’s “well they are just going to have to pay it back”
if you did it your ass would be in jail, company shut down etc…

its all too SHADY!!!

haliburton company is getting the biggest contracts right now.

Originally posted by showtime
I’m all for liberating people…but just think about it and use common sense…if it was just for that how come we aren’t liberating a lot of other contries, espically in africa, somalia, congo, etc… same stuff going on there and its be going on for a long time also…it’s because he has nothing to gain from it.

and how can you not say he is all about hooking up his friends…cell phones put in Iraq by someone he knows…they don’t have food shelter and running water but they need cell phones:rolleyes:

and…how bout cheneys company over charging the US…and the Pres say’s “well they are just going to have to pay it back”
if you did it your ass would be in jail, company shut down etc…

its all too SHADY!!!

I take everything i hear in the media with a grain of salt. There are too many news agencies that put out information on shaky information, or politically motivated stories that skew the truth in order to make one canidate look good/bad. Too man conspiracy theorists out there… I must admit though i havent been following as much as i would like to, but the canidates are all idiots and picking the lesser of two evils really doesnt enthrall me.

GW lost the last election by 50,000 votes. but won the electoral college. we really need election reforms. its just hard to reform the constitution. this what needs to be done to get rid of the electoral college. it cant be done by making new amendment.

II must admit though i havent been following as much as i would like to

Trust me you don’t want to follow it to closely…you’ll get so disgusted!!

the canidates are all idiots and picking the lesser of two evils really doesnt enthrall me.

I totally agree…i don’t like any of them…and when Al Sharpton is 2nd in the polls, something is wrong…he makes some good points, but i don’t think i want him as our president.

picking the lesser of 2 evils who a chance to win is who…H. Dean…and i don’t really like him that much either

I mean i’ll take anyone over a switch from bush and that fucker cheney, but thats not saying much

Originally posted by peterock17
GW lost the last election by 50,000 votes. but won the electoral college. we really need election reforms. its just hard to reform the constitution. this what needs to be done to get rid of the electoral college. it cant be done by making new amendment.

I totally agree, but i don’t see it happening

i really dont know who to vote for. even liberman just sounds like bush too.