Who do you miss more?

87foxgt hes my sex panther :stuck_out_tongue:

:picard:

god i was 18… i hated you so much!

maybe thats why everytime ive ever hung out with you you punch me in my dick

Wow…where to begin…

The names I miss:

Neurokinetik, redrum, H2FOV, Sleepy, Bullseye17, Cyanide, Kustom Play, MR214222, Aiman, BeautyOfAWD, The Stig, Bubbasparxxx, manhattan1501, Johnny Montrose, Zer0Daze, 87foxgt, jesus, I could go on forever…

ughhhhh how could i forget about cyanide

:frowning:

What about KrazyKarl! That guy ruled!

BeautyofFood!

What about jeeves!?!?

he was only on here for the cock

Not anymore, dude is crazy thin now. But I’m sure you’ve seen him and already know that…

i bought my first treo off of bubblesparxxxxx

cool guy, i’ll never forget when i called him to see where he wanted ot meet, he was shoping with his family and he’s like “meet me in the galarea mall food court, im a giant asian dude, you cant miss me” hahah :lol:

Man. This place used to have a lot more interesting and entertaining discussion. The internet’s like a stupid wolf pack. The strongest stupid drives away the weakest.

:roflpicard:

Man it’s been ages since I talked to Dennis and Sam. You still keep in contact with him?

I havent seen Dennis since the old bubble tea days.

Sure do, they are doing well in San Fran. Cameron is now around 5-6 years old I think? They also had another son, Harrison about a year or so ago. They’re quite happy. I am likely going to be heading west to see them again in March, as well as Su Chee, and a few other friends out west (Kustom Play, maybe Cyanide too).

fawk…

old days rocked.
gas was cheap and turbos weren’t everywhere.

juicedss

Wow, I totally didn’t realize Brett no longer posts… that’s what happens when you get a Saab…

CrazyRay

and…

BJSODDJOBS…

I miss ghettostyleTA/ly555is’s edits.