Who Do You Want to Race/See Race '08

High end bikes never come with pedals, that is up to the person as there are a few different styles.

WITH MATCHING SHOES

Eh real high end stuff comes as a bare frame. You posted a picture of a Cannondale…

I found Sherm and Choko (in your car) one night…we had some fun…even when that slight curve came up fast.:ohnoes:

And that is how I am getting it, bare frame. That is a $2200 frame set you are looking at. FYI, that is from Cannondale’s Elite Road seris, and that is the top of the line. I would go with a Cervelo, but, they do not make goon sized frames:cry:

That’s insane to spend on a bike! But hey gotta pay to do what you love, right?

i ain’t scurred. rather him turning in mine than turning in his…thats just scary thinking about it.

:word: as are me and shaun with the white iroc. I think we ran into choko/sherm/and u every night haha

Mike

LOL, you should come for a Wednesday night ride with the NFBC in Orchard Park. There are people with move $ in bikes on the roof of their vehicles than most vehicles.

Have yet to run into a sti or evo hope too this summer, hopfully not gt35’ed. :roll2: This summer should be a good one;)

my car is slow, i just like to drive always welcome races though even if i lose…but I would want to race MPD in the touring…but isnt it gone

It’s still here till spring. Have some stuff I need to do (like put the interior back together) that I just dont have time to do right now. Once the Datsun is on the road, the touring gets sold and I buy the new vehicle.

add me in that list:D

what car did you decide to go with, you going to keep the crx and build up the black del sol?

Im keeping the del sol and sale the crx shell

^^^^you and me buddy my car should finally be done

bring it BRO

Not in my red turd… unless I find another one…

Muscle50. Im rebuilding my shit just to whoop yer ass!

Well, then got damn it…I better find some people this year. :bloated: