Who Do You Want to Race/See Race '08

hrrmm, who to race… no more stripper, no more books, no more teachers dirty looks! Bring it on bitches!
I’ll be down from some sweet crusing this summer and no more tickets damnit.

I’m sure me and mindless will do a bunch of runs this year at the track and maybe a lil screwin’ around on the street. Other than I don’t really care, whoever would be a competitive run I guess, I couldn’t care less if I win/lose/tie on the street…I definitely want to run a few of the quick Hondas this year and some of the domestic guys I haven’t really gotten a chance to meet up with before too.

run whatcha brung fagors!!!

well ill have around 400rwhp if i juice it.(dont wont to blow up damn stock bottom end)…if not like 320-330 i hope haha…anyone up for that in the lower hp crowd???

no bs. just fun

everyone. plain and simple. i don’t care who i run i always have a blast doing it. expect lancaster to be crowded this year though.

What car? I’d run you if you’re ever in Rochester. I won’t be over 350whp by any stretch.

i want to race anyone i can, ill be at lancaster alot, if you want to run me let me know, also the 305 will be gone shortly

2001 mustang GT convertable… not fast by any means… lol… but respectable i guess… what you have?

FD RX-7…With some uhh motor adjustments…

Nah, just a mostly stock engine. From a different car. :lol:

Whoever shows up in ITC, and ITB in 2009.

First part of the year I’ll be on a stock turbo. It’ll be more fun the second half of the year. I’m expecting 200 whp for first half of the summer though so.

At what track do most people run that are members on this board? I’m assuming Lancaster. I’d like to see some of your imports run. I usually go to Leicester to watch and I’ve yet to see a fast import so I’m guessing nobody from here really run there?

I sure do hope you’re kidding.

sounds like everyone is going to be pretty fast this year :tup: can’t wait to see some of the results

No I’m not. I’ve seen NYIP and Lancaster mentioned in this thread. I’m sure Lancaster is the track of choice for most of you. I have never went there just because last I heard it’s 1/8 mile and I’m not a fan. I live in Jamestown - the shithole of WNY and it doesn’t seem like there’s alot of action coming from here. Surprise surprise. There are a few nasty street cars, but not much. I have NEVER seen a fast import down here. Just alot of punks talking about how fast their cars “could” be.

Tom

Wish I could remember the name of that “team” down in jamestown with the riced out 3000gt and the civics. I’m sure Brent knows it.

There is a “tuner” shop here called Immaculate Concepts. They seem to be in the ‘look at me’ crowd rather that doing anything remotely productive to their cars. Some might go all out crazy and put a buzz box on the end of their exhaust system and maybe a CAI. Yayyy!!!

I think thats it!

I really don’t read alot of threads on this site. I mainly read the classifieds and kill stories. I will check the events going on when spring comes. Maybe I’ll come to Buffalo or wherever there is a meet/ race, introduce myself to some board members and tell you guys why you should run domestics if you wanna go fast!!!