Who Do You Want to Race/See Race '08

i forgot about gary. lol. my list goes forever

Holy shit i aint old. WTF???
Of course when i was 20ish i thought my age was old. But we didnt show such disrespect and say anything to our elders LOL

I would like to run hyboost,if i run him at the track though he will smoke me.On the street it is very close.I hope to be down a few tenths myself this summer.I would run choko also but i know he will smoke me.

Can I call out Skunk? Does he still have a yellow M3? Do I smell a vagina? :slight_smile:

Will do.

haha you ass :pimp:

I just realized that you and I never did run last year. I ran a 12.6 last year, and Newman’s car is way faster than mine. Which STi did you run last year, NeonGLH?

Not a problem

Yup, I ran “neonGLH”, and I ~figured~ Newman was faster than me…just wishful hoping I guess. We can cruise out, do some runs whatever this season.

Last summer was frustrating b/c I worked it away, will be out cruisen more this yr, look’s like alot of really fast hot rods will be out this summer, gonna be fun:pimp:

Shit, Im gonna be hard pressed to waste too much money and get a turbo or N20 to even see tail lights of someof these cars…fuckers…lol

psphinx81, eesti, and newman seem to be well known AWDrivers, that aren’t stupid fast but not too slow, so I’d really like to see how my car digs this summer against some of them. Plus newman, i think tim might want to smoke you again in his GTO as long as he gets nitrous and a cam.

I’m game. My battery died though, so I’ll need to get my tune from you…:banghead: One of these days I should really save it on my computer.

What import trash talking in 2007??? Last I checked I didn’t talk any shit to the import people in 07 but carry on…

Any ways I will run you at the track.

Bill I’ll race ya from a dig with you on low boost.

See this thread.

Ah because I knocked the highly limited number of DSMs in the 11’s locally…

neat :tup:

So you were the one and only local DSM running low 11s :lol:

That was import bashing…People were saying about all the fast local DSMs…when there are not a lot…

I wasn’t arguing any other point about the cars…

Anyways look forward to running you at the track :slight_smile:

still wanted to run ya last year… whatever happened to you being greater than 90% of nyspeed?

Did you ever PM me?

Did you ever ask to run me?

Nope you didn’t I would have been more then glad to throw the nitrous kit on the car and run ya…but you didn’t even ask to run.

Never saw you at the track all the times I was there…

Sorry I couldn’t read your mind…

And less then 10% of this forum runs faster then 12.0 btw :lol:

No problem, esp is not that common. See ya at the track this year.

Looks like we have a match to look forward to this summer. Me with the sr powered 240 vs ur 240. I will run low boost lol.