Who Do You Want to Race/See Race '08

Newman (or someone that can vouch for him) whats your car run? I remember Bladez bro saying I’d get killed, and he knew what I ran (12.6 last year). Just curious, I did alright again the neon kid that had the STI…Dunno if it’d be a close race or I would in fact be killed…I should be a few tenths quicker this year.

well, did newman change anything for this year?

WTF!! my basically stock LS1 not good enough for your list?!

neonglh = stock turbo, fmic, meth
newman = 35r, fmic, meth

we can race while the big guys play, im shunned too :smiley:

Nice… :tup:

I dont think im building anything this year. I’ll be out next year for sure.

Good luck guys

ill probably head up to the track with you this summer and we will battle. Id like to learn the track game and see what i can do for once. Ive been in your car from a dig, im not risking your torque steer friendly tincan running into me… not scared, just smart :wink:

I’m in

I have a few things that need to get done on the car but when it’s done I’ll be out cruising

Always @ the track. Ran mid to higher 11’s last year. Should be closer to 10’s this year.

I wanted to race HYBOOST but im scared now…

cause he is STALLLLLLLLLIN

01AudiS4, I’d like to do a couple runs with your car for comparisons.

when my car is finished…anyone in the mid-high 12 range.

ummm I’m not. Will you be upset when my small block crushes it??

smack talk FTMFW LOL

When old men talk shit…

:lol:

My car is louder… hehe
No clue what it will do this year. It’ll be fun either way. :pimp:

Old men hate:2fingers:

Watch it, we don’t need any broken hips in here. You two have to stay healthy for Bingo tonight!

poopra vs. xander

It really doesn’t matter what they drive. They could race shopping carts and we’d love it. They probably have the best friendly racing rivalry I’ve seen, but they haven’t gone at it in a while.

I forgot to list musle50, Jesse I love your car and would love to be graced with a no bs run.