Who Do You Want to Race/See Race '08

trap speaks for itself, and i dont have nitrous anymore. spinning through second really kills your ET.

I didn’t need you to point out excuses or reasons why…It justs funny to go mid 12s with your combo…along with newman running whatever crap times he did…

as i said, my trap speaks for itself… no excuse when its the truth, sorry.

it wasnt a mid 12 though. 12.1 @ 119

Oh I only got to watch at all the mid 12sec passes @ 115…

Voltron vs. Emery, camarojoe vs. Way2Slow. Make for some damn good vids IMO.

Lets rock pauly :wink: I dont know what you have under the hood or how we compare but i’m game no matter what. Fbod on Fbod crime!

I’ll add a couple more i forgot:

Sherm
Way2slow
FASTMOFO if he comes out of retirement

Mike

Dude i’m in. I dont know how it will turn out. I would assume you by some-what with the mighty ls1 gig. Mines really old school sbc with mid range duration, alum heads, 10:1 comp. etc…It would be a blast.

also forgot to add:

bladez (should be good this year)
sherm, even though i know he wont run me on the street. so ill have to get him at NYI sometime when i get a chance

I have never run a STI or a EVO so I would like to run both this year. I still want to get a run in with you go so slow once I get my car fixed.

No street racing for me anymore :frowning:

See you at the track :slight_smile:

Here is my list:

Oroc - Can’t wait to see what the new setup can do vs my new setup
Firehawk853 - Chuck and I had some very close runs last year, can’t wait to cruise and have more
turbo ls1 - never got a chance to run last year :(…but i know you love watching me and chuck run :slight_smile:
muscle 50 - never got to line up with jesse either last year :frowning:
inn-tune - i want a rematch with voltron
psphinx81 - just cuz its always fun to run ur own brother and to see what that 35r will do
poopra - just because spence :wink:
choda - i know i’d get handled on the track, but i would love to see how it would go
87foxgt - thats right i’m calling you out!

If anyone runs me at the track I’ll get handled, but if anyone is down for something where traction isn’t an issue i’ll be game

o o o …

i forgot, FASTMOFO still needs to line up with me. loser buys gas :slight_smile:

i hope to see marky marc out too this year, fo sho fo sho

sherm because i want to live to see the day he puts something into his car

ooo poopra of course too. we lined up when we had the ladder thread going. i had to race onyx and addicted2boost in order to run him. car was running good that night too, but when we finally lined up, my damn boost pipe came off UGHH. that would have been a sweet race. always wanted to race a supra.

and finalgts if he is willing, SC or Turbo

the was the most BA race i ever witnessed. two 700+whp cars racing at dusk under an over-pass split by a center lane, and remained relatively close for several gears. it doesn’t get any better than that! i would have loved to see it from the random center lane guy’s point of view; two retard sounding/looking cars zooming by either side, with a combo of jet engine F1C, boxy whine of mr kenne bell, and a mix of american brute muscle ARHH ARHH ARHH!!!

yea that was me they flew by, u have no idea how awesome that shit was… the sound of chucks f1 and kens KB was just awesome

it was missing a turbo ls1 :slight_smile:

we will have to do a threeway this summer :gay: <======8

chuck, choko and myself need a 3way too. SC LS1 vs NITROUS LS1 vs TURBO LS1

from a stop??

:lol:

NO

once i get a glide with some slicks, YES :wink:

dick :lol:

I did forget, on a closed course obviously.

AH HAHA i’m calling out the Gixxer 1000 as well just because i can! 3 way bladez??

My List:

Bladez: Cause I love your car, and I there won’t be any BS after I lose
TurboLs1: Your like a little Brother to me and I like it when the little guy ALWAYS wins
Firehawk853: Your another brother from another Mother, Who I enjoy losing to
Newman: Another good run from last year
Oroc: A good guy with no BS afterward
Jeeves: Haven’t ran you in a while
PsychoPJV: Love your comments after we race

Way2Slow: I just wanna cruise around with ya Bro

I’d be in for that. I didn’t just build it to drive down Sheridan Drive.

Old School Rules :slight_smile: Think they are afraid of the big bad big block :rx3: