Who drinks Monster?

So I’ve been hooked on Monster energy drinks for some time now, and was psyched when the Java Monster drinks came out about a year ago. But I guess they recently added a few more Java drinks to the original three, the new ones being Russian, Irish Blend, a hazelnut flavor, and chai. Aaaaand I can’t find them anywhere. At least not at the gas stations I frequent in East Greenbush.

Any other Monster drinkers who’ve spotted these new ones around? I’d like to try them…

Mobil on Rt7/Albany Shaker :ninja

what Vlad said. :nod

Awesome! That was quick, thanks guys. May have to take a drive out that way today…

On an unrelated note, I recently acquired these, and am waiting for a good day to crack one open… :runaway

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/mmg0310/CIMG0266.jpg?t=1210262475

DON’T DO IT :runaway

You’ve tried them??

yes, it was a mistake

i wanted to try the java monster prolly the only one id acctually drink

Check it out, they’re very good, at least IMO. Especially if you like coffee. I think the Loca Mocha and Mean Bean taste almost the same. Haven’t tried the Big Black, since I don’t like my coffee black, I assume I wouldn’t like this either.

ill check it no where round my house sells monster really so im gonna have to go visit that mobil vlad was talkin bout

You should check out deli and brew in troy near HVCC, they have all kinds of drinks i have never heard of there. I go there for lunch alot since my work is right near there. I saw “muscle milk” there once and i took a picture and sent it the picture to marisa one day.

i used to drink them daily, maybe 2-3 a day. i was hooked. Assualt is my favorite kind.

Also some Javas arent avalible up here yet. i was in NYC yesterday, and ive seen so many drinks i still cant find up here.