Who drives a Subaru with Plate# SNKYSNKY

[quote=“Afrank45,post:53,topic:36793"”]

It’s easy to be a tough guy when sitting behind a computer screen

[/quote]

FIXED

lmao

Fuck you kevin, what are you laughing at?

YOU!,HEY 0HHHHHH

[quote=“Muscle50,post:51,topic:36793"”]

Your right, it wasn’t the answer I was looking for…

[/quote]

fyi POSTING WHERE,WHEN,HOW, YOURE going to fuck someone up online is a big mistake… snkysnky it and no one will ever find out. I KNOW. TRUST ME ON THIS ONE.
Either way, youre not worth my time. I DONT FEEL LIKE GOING TO JAIL “AGAIN” for some WANNA BE Jackie chan. Been there done that. TRUST ME NOT WORTH IT. And dont get it twisted, im not afraid of you, or anyone on this board. Im just too OLD for this shit. SO YEAH, STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH…

ooh and i dont feel like getting banned.
ohh and dont worry, IM SURE WE’LL SEE EACH OTHER SOMETIME, in the mean time TAKE YOUR LUNCH BREAK EARLY. GO FOR SOME COFFEE, WHATever, relax,you get the point, and forget about this… :wink:

zing!

[quote=“Estorvito,post:65,topic:36793"”]

fyi POSTING WHERE,WHEN,HOW, YOURE going to fuck someone up online is a big mistake… snkysnky it and no one will ever find out. I KNOW. TRUST ME ON THIS ONE.
Either way, youre not worth my time. I DONT FEEL LIKE GOING TO JAIL “AGAIN” for some WANNA BE Jackie chan. Been there done that. TRUST ME NOT WORTH IT. And dont get it twisted, im not afraid of you, or anyone on this board. Im just too OLD for this shit. SO YEAH, STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH…

ooh and i dont feel like getting banned.
ohh and dont worry, IM SURE WE’LL SEE EACH OTHER SOMETIME, in the mean time TAKE YOUR LUNCH BREAK EARLY. GO FOR SOME COFFEE, WHATever, relax,you get the point, and forget about this… :wink:

[/quote]

LOL

i think this thread would be saved if some one re-posted the video of Jesse vs the kid w/ the Mustang and it shows him going to the ATM

:lol: i knew this thread was going places when i saw it.

[quote=“Muscle50,post:39,topic:36793"”]

Since you don’t know me, why don’t you meet up with me for lunch, seeing as we’re right around the corner from one anothers work and call me a faggot to my face pussy.

[/quote]

I find this funny on 2 levels:

First: I post basically the same thing Muscle50 said to JoestypeS in a thread sorta like this one, yet i get flamed by all you faggot haters here on nyspeed.

Second: That being said, where did all you haters go?

[quote=“jrod0187,post:70,topic:36793"”]

First: I post basically the same thing Muscle50 said to JoestypeS in a thread sorta like this one, yet i get flamed by all you faggot haters here on nyspeed.

[/quote]

link plz

ugh meat heads.

fuck you, im a hater

[quote=“jrod0187,post:70,topic:36793"”]

[/quote]

muscle50 threads/vids deliver. i don’t recall yours ever delivering.

totally IN!!
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc94/JDMAllStars/ibtl.gif

shut up rob… ur heads made of meat

ABC T-Rex agree’s

see

ABC T-Rex [01:11: PM]: rob’s head is made of dirty meat
SkunkApe123 [01:12: PM]: oh this i know rex…this i know

[quote=“JDMR2,post:35,topic:36793"”]

wtf

[/quote]

haha im just kidding, chillax :smiley:

skunk you shut up or ill give you some meat for your mouth!

[quote=“layzie,post:78,topic:36793"”]

[/quote]

:needpic:
ahaha pwnt

[quote=“layzie,post:78,topic:36793"”]

[/quote]

i’ll kill you