Who drives a Subaru with Plate# SNKYSNKY

oh DAMN

INTERNET FIGHT

in all honesty though, jesse vs jojo would be a good fight, they both seem like they’re pretty fucking tough…

it would be like a pay per view brawl.

NO MINE’S BIGGER!!!

jojo = estorvito?

i think jespo could probably take both

[quote=“sureshot007,post:97,topic:36793"”]

Wow - I go to class and this happens…

I have no actual recollection of this specific event. I don’t remember driving like too much of an asshat last night because of the rain. I’m pretty sure I signaled, because I usually do when I cut in front of someone. So if I didn’t, I sincerely apologize.

Otherwise, you probably had plenty of room to do as you needed, seeing as you didn’t hit me, and I don’t remember anyone swerving and crashing. So wash the sand out of your vagina and move on with life.

[/quote]

o shit… hes callin you out son!.. thats 2 fights in one thread…

/sarcasm… this thread is over… we know who SNKYSNKY is… and nobody ever fights…

I would put money on estrovito

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:106,topic:36793"”]

[/quote]

Is your sig referring to an 1/8th mile?

We should do a…

BOXING MEET before the end of the year. Just for fun and giggles.
I know the perfect spot. Im sure I’d be able to rent the place for a day.

:snky:

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:106,topic:36793"”]

[/quote]

stop fucking antagonizing

[quote=“sureshot007,post:97,topic:36793"”]

So wash the sand out of your vagina and move on with life.

[/quote]

you are pretty fucking dumb

this thread keeps getting better

[quote=“Violator,post:109,topic:36793"”]

you are pretty fucking dumb

[/quote]

What did he do to be called pretty fucking dumb? I think you are pretty fucking dumb also, yet I don’t call you that everytime you post. Granted there are a plethora of different insults that all apply to you, but fucking dumb is usually applicable… but not necessarily needed ( I mean you obviously realize you are a total dickbag, right? )

this is fucking amazing! but nothing good/entertaining will probly come out of this, LZ where are you in this, i know you have something to say… :rofl:

Adam stfu, I’m tired of your shit

[quote=“sureshot!,post:111,topic:36793"”]

What did he do to be called pretty fucking dumb? I think you are pretty fucking dumb also, yet I don’t call you that everytime you post. Granted there are a plethora of different insults that all apply to you, but fucking dumb is usually applicable… but not necessarily needed ( I mean you obviously realize you are a total dickbag, right? )

[/quote]

lol
noice

[quote=“chino,post:93,topic:36793"”]

ABC T-rex says false statement :wiggle:

[/quote]

[quote=“chino,post:90,topic:36793"”]

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa218/chino_sti/skunk_sloth-1.jpg

edit: this is meaningless to almost everyone, but you can just laugh at the thought of it anyways.

[/quote]

aaron, how did you NOT laugh at this?

:lol: :lol:

[quote=“sureshot!,post:111,topic:36793"”]

[/quote]

Well you are obviously too fucking slow/ignorant to understand certain basics as applied to Muscle50s post.

Let me explain it to you:
He did something rude/stupid by cutting Jesse off.
He could have just said “hey, my bad. No offense. Sorry” AND LEFT IT AT THAT.
But no, He decides to be a pompous fuck and basically give OP a “whatever FU” at the end of his post.

That is unecessary, rude, ignorant, and FUCKING STUPID as are you for not comprehending simple respect basics.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:107,topic:36793"”]

Is your sig referring to an 1/8th mile?

[/quote]

No 1/4 mile

[quote=“Jam,post:114,topic:36793"”]

lol
noice

[/quote]

did he take his dick out of your mouth long enough for you to speak?

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:118,topic:36793"”]

No 1/4 mile

[/quote]

if its what you were talking about a while back, this car will be the ULTIMATE sleeper