Who ever banned me.......

Step up u faggot! I lost out on an $800.00 job becasue of ur ass! U could of atleast let me know what was going to happen so i coulda got the number form my PM box u fuck! Now u fucked with my money and that aint right u cocksucker!

sure was peaceful while it lasted.

Ya well fuck u don:rolleyes:

Incase u or anybody noticed i am NOT an asshole to anybody but Mr.X. I just so hapen to like the rest of u guys n gals but u all have this whole persona of me becasue of the gay ass internet,u meet me u will see i am still an asshole…but a nice asshole:bigok: Ask whomever knows me off of this sight as well as on:cuddle:

yes sir you are an asshole probably a half decent asshole for some parts.

“this was a good compliment”

:wink: U know…if we were in the same place at the same time and u got into a fight i would seriously have ur back man…but just becasue i would want to beat some ass:D :cuddle:

hey hey now, same here but no mushy shit on the net. leave it for the bed room where your my bitch

Bitch please! GET THE GIMP!!!:rofl:

i did it!u where warned & warned,o well life goes on!

its ez to find,u been here befor http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?p=488591#post488591

NO SHIT! I saw it,but i had a number in my pm box that i neede and the guy went and got someone else to do the job u fucktard!

when your banned you cant access your pm?, why doesnt it just prevent you from posting?

bummmer

Well if it was u ,u would be pissed off as well. so shut the fuck up u fat cocksucker becasue u have no clue!

hmmm maybe dont be a complete retard all the time on the board and you wont get banned, and this wouldnt have happened, look man, ive lost out on jobs to before with my line of working, ie losing phone numbers, dad writing down the wrong address for me to go bid job at. More jobs come along, life will go on

who jammed the dildoup your ass this morning??? i think that he was agreeing that it sucked that you go screwed… and technically you could have asked me to PM the person for his/her number and i would have done that for you… :nono: simmer down and go eat a borrito with burnyD

illl shove a beer bottle up ur ass when u get here and ull like it!:sex:

thats a taco, john

Well maybe if u wouldn’t make smart ass comments to me evry fucking time i post then i wouldnt have to be an asshole…:ugh2:

if u were not a dumbass i wouldnt have to be a smart ass all the time. are u not man enought not to say things back at times? and in that thread u got banned, i said nothing to you to make u say that shit. u got urslef banned

WTF fuck are u talking about?