Who ever banned me.......

Oh yea,h in June after she had already moved out. Infact it was the weekend of OC car show. Thats why I didn’t go. I used the money we saved to go, to work on the house replacing 85% of the water lines.

First she slapped me in the face because I found the text messages which just strenghthed the emails and so forth I had showing she had a relationship and was fucking that degenerate (the same one who beat her up). After I found it she slapped me and I told her she needs to leave and I went up to get my wallet and stuff so I could leave and pick some things up for the water lines I was replacing.

Next thing you know she ran up and demanded I give her phone back. I told her no because it was attached to my account and I was taking it to the lawyer (let the chess game begin). At that point she started to punch and kick me. I sort of laughed and pushed my way down stairs since I was cornered, grabbed my gun out of the desk since I had no idea what she was going to do next, and headed over to her partents place and called the cops.

She called the cops just to get her phone back,. They told her she was S.O.L. and then when the assult shit came up she told the cop that I didn’t do anything and it was all her. Next thing you know the cop is telling me I need to get a PFA and she wouldn’t be able to get one since she admitted to the cop I didn’t do anything. With my job I can’t be involved with that shit so I went to night court and got a 24 hour PFA then contacted my lawyer and went for the full one.

At that point and time I knew it was over and went into chess mode. I can be very caluculating and will destroy you when you fuck with me. She found that out the hard way.

Sorry for hijacking your thread sleeper.