who goes to rmu

Well, i will be starting there the 9th to get A bachelors in IT

So any of you stay on campus and need a roommate ??? :blah:

A few of my boys go there. I drink there on the weekends some…

I go there…I’ll be there M W F this semester. You?

i have my BS there, but still friends with a good bit of people on campus. I will be going back in the fall to start my Masters too.

i go to RMU, but i live off campus… hopefully see ya around

yea… I live off of campus as well.

yeah, like i totally do to!!! OMGHI2U

i just applied to RMU for Fall '06 because i need to get my lazy ass back into school. :slight_smile:

i go there now as well

^^^you are gay

^^^^^^youre a queer

what days does everyone go? A little more info.

You will see my car there on M W F from 830-2pm. I am a sophmore. Red accord with fart can hanging out the back. Stock exterior for winter, body kit in the summer. Anyone else there on MW F?

I was there on Monday-Thursday this past semester, pretty much from 9-4 or 9-5

Next semester i will be there Monday and Wed. from 4-6 and Tues. and Thurs. from 9-5

Drive a red Trans Am with a Borla exhuast and usually park way out away from everyone else, at the maintenance building in the upper lot. Then on nice days i’ll have my bike, a blue and white TL-1000R, parked wherever i can find a space to fit it in, regardless of whether its a parking space or not :slight_smile:

zex, you know what i find interesting… even tho they are so expensive and i didnt’ think Bobby Mo was all that much of a “wealthy” school, there are atleast 5 different Evo VIIIs, maybe 6… blue, black, yellow, white, and (i think) 2 gray… freakin crazy … plus someoen with an SRT-10 Ram

Really? I thought RMU was a bit more wealthy than other local schools. I go three semesters a year and my tuition is $21000+ a year. I think I used to park right nere you with my accord. Is your car tinted out? You usually parked on the top lot of Hale building? You had to have seen my car if that was you…Parked right near you “away from everybody” LOL. Yea, I see a few WRX, STI’s, EVO’s, two RSX…one boosted(think its NH4222 or something from on here).