who got a siver tibby

and got their ass handed to them by a 95 park ave on the parkway east inbound last night about 1:20 am… yeah thats right 3800 2nd SERIES > fart canned hundai!

3 day ban for posting locations. :nono:

usually only noobs need to be told such things, you’d think he would know better :doh:

BAN :rofl:

why do u care… its my ass.

you described about 5,000 tibbys :rofl:
1st or 2nd gen

2nd. i was just driving home…normal speed for the fast lane and this tibby comes past me doing like 100 and almost clipped me. Of course i got road roaged and caught up. he hit the gas and then i proceeded to put lenghts on him with the park ave. after my point was made i let him blow past again till the tunnels and then gave it to him again, hit the blinkers to let him know what was up and got off my exit.

:rofl: maybe the chick needed to change her maxipad

pic with a penny or i call :bsflag:

x 2 bob in a fuel injected car

i can vouch, he shows up to Mircle Mile in it alot.

Actually that was me, I saw a white midget in a Park Avenue and I knew he just wanted some of my 140 4 cylinder fury.

x3 for fuel injection! I dont buy it

what no comment about the putting on of the blinkers. you are f-ucking awesome

your pretty girl car got its ass handed to it by a grandpa mobile take off the fart can and retire. i’m doubting it was you unless you can name the one obvious characteristic of my car.

midget? that was original. :blah:

come on now shag…i’ve been to the buick mecca…you dont think i’m working on a little project that SFI by now?

besides my cut ciera and blazer were both TBI… :slight_smile: