who has a Scan Gauge II?

I was thinking about getting one, and was wondering if any one local had it, and what their opinion of it is.

What is a Scan Gauge?

i could be a dick and say google it… but im not like that, heres a link… www.scangauge.com

I should have Googled. Sorry.

It looks like a fancy OBDII scanner. How will it give you a HP increase per the main page? Marketing fluff?

The only thing that I would question is the sampling. OBDII is notoriously slow (Gov’t protocol; go figure). Also, can you datalog with it or export to some flat file?

I really like my scanmaster. It basically shows timing/WB02 at all times and allows me to iterate through some other OBDII data as well as view/clear OBDII codes.

nah its cool

i cant find where it says it will give u an HP gain. and it does alot of different things, and i like the price of it too.

i think they have something that allows you to datalog, i think i read that on another forum i am on.

how much is the scanmaster?

I think like mid $200. It outputs to a datalogging software for real-time display via palm which outputs to an EXCEL format I believe.

ohhh can we swap headlights n i’ll give u my almost done tsx retro n when u finish give me my stockers back?

I think its supposed to display how much hp you have and I have no idea how that would work.

me neither, i’ll try to ask someone else who has it about how it works and if that part is accurate.