Who here has a 06+ civic...lets talk

meh, it only works out to a couple bucks extra per tank, so probably like 150 extra per year for 93. the Si has 197hp, and it certainly pulls nicely in between 5k and 8.5k. i have the 2dr. i doubt that the clutch is the same, considering that the motor and transmission are completely different; however, im sure it is well put together. go test drive one :tup:

240slide- is yours auto or manual?
30mpg?
eclipsed-is yours blue?

Mabey I’m strange too but I like the look of 4 doors on just about every car. There’s just something about shutting big huge coupe doors. For longevity, I don’t like the added weight on the hinges. Definitley affects the alignment over time.

i get around 29mpg on average. i drive the car relatively hard, and it is probably 50/50 city/hwy.

i have the nighthawk black pearl color.

I have a manual, and i get 35mpg when i am home driving arounnd EA, but i only get like 27-28 in philly doing all city driving

suv>4door civic

the new crv>civic

Sam drives a Knightelfmowhawk!

2 doors look better imo but I hate getting in the back seat of a 2 door and I hate people having to get in the back of a 2 door when I’m up front or driving. Thus I want an evo 1-9 for when my baby gets here.