Who here has a 06+ civic...lets talk

Hey guys. Well I think its time to sell my 94 civic ex and my boosted 95 GSR to pick up a 06+ civic.

Who here has one/has driven one?
Once spring/summer comes I think ill test drive one.

Ive been doing some thinking and i will probably be leaning towards a 4dr:picard:

I KNOW I KNOW.
The 2 drs look a lot better espically in the front BUT it will kinda be used as a family/I need the 2more doors car. If I didnt have the S2000 then I would get the 2dr but…gotta do what ya gotta do:picard:

So, who has one?

test drove one. really nice but bought a 05 instead

they nice cars. i drove a few

i’ve driven an '06 auto. Loved it. they’re great cars :slight_smile:

civic

What’s wrong with 4-doors?

Anyone that specifically chooses a 2 door over 4 door for a street car is a ricer.

Unless it is to gain the functinablility of a rear hatch.

ehhh i disagree but there are some sweet ass 4drs

The 4 door Civics are alright. I like the 2 door’s way better but the 4 door is still a really nice looking car. I’ve heard nothing but good things from these.

is it weird that i like the 4 door Si better than the 2 door?

maybe, cause i like the 4 door better as well and im wierd.

Brian

2dr
http://www.beststuff.com/images/articles/010606a.jpg
4dr
http://z.about.com/d/cars/1/7/d/g/ag_06civic_large.jpg

yes the 2dr is modded and 4dr stock
BUT the front is pretty different.
Ive talked to a few people on HAN and was told the 2dr front will not fit on the 4dr.

This is the 8th gen civic…one of the most popular was the 2nd right 92-95?

correct m eif im wrong but werent those frontends interchangeable?

why would they make these new fronts not?
Id like to see the parts of the 2dr on a 4dr.

:lol:

way to generalize.

so, by your definition, anyone who choses ANYTHING based upon personal aesthetic appeal is a ricer??? thats pretty funny. im sure you haven’t chosen anything for your car based on looks, nor should you care how your house/appartment looks, or the way you look… because if you do, then you are a RICER!!! :bloated:

sorry, but it isn’t that simple.

as for the original thread topic, i have an 07 civic and i love it. very well made car.

haha sell me your 94 civic?

You might see it posted here.
or
My brother might pick it up

Eclipsed: you have a 07…auto or manual?

Si (so 6 speed). best all around car i have ever owned.

Oh nice the Si. What color did you get.
Do you know if the clutch in the Si is different from a Ex clutch?

I will probably get the automatic only because 140hp car and manual is not fun IMO. Si is is 190HP i think so yes thats fun.

BUT, im wondering if the clutch would feel sloppy, tight, etc.

Do you have a 2dr Si? They have a 4dr Si on the lot. Nice but, im sick on putting 93 in my cars.

Ex is the highest ill go.

For their car, yes. And, no, not in the last 8 years.

not to split hairs, but by your definition, 99% of the people on here (quite possibly with you being the only person comprising the 1%) are ricers. and if that is so, then why do you come on here? :wink:

I have an 07 2dr. I love it. very quiet, smooth ride. nice daily. Great gas mileage. It handles very nice for a stock car.