who in 09

cmon, throw them in the hatch, front seat… you could make em fit.

i dont think i could fit 2 wheels in that thing. dude its smaller inside than seans cock.

sean, dont cry.

Damn that is small

yes, he finally fights back with the right statement!! u win!

btw anyone doing anything tonight?

I gotta work from 5 till either 1 or 2 unless for some freak reason i get out early

where? free drinkies on sean?

If I could

where do u work!!!

LOL

Chillin tonight… GYM till 8 or so. Think Dittmer might come down.

chillin where? whos Dittmer?

ill be in your garage stealing CCW Classic Race’s

+1, are they 4.5"lug pattern bu any chance??:rofl

Prolly my house for a bit, my friend Matt, used to have an civic hatch with an ITR motor. Powerstroke ford now.

I’ll be at yonos in albany hating life

4.75"

hey maybe you can make some money at DPs for tom to build you another shit DSM motor…lol

Tom didn’t build my engine retard Raif did.Last time I checked his talon ran faster times then your shit box civic too

lol…yea right…your a cheap ass. I was there when tom was building an engine for you. You had some SPARK RACING pistons from ebay. He sold them to someone and put stock pistons in your motor. ha…not much has changed in 5 years sean…lol

i love it!!! you get so defensive when someone talks bad about your car…but then you do the same thing…

im not getting defensive. Im just saying that rafi did not build his engine. And notice how he talkes about what other people have, never about what he has. i don’t get worked up when someone calls my car a POS. Its the only POS around here that has a chance to beat your car in a the 1/4mile…