who in 09

I thought that guy’s name was Tony. Ive seen the Elantra and Talon at LVD.

ya its turbo tony.

Yeah, I saw those tools when we all cruised up to the Adirondack Nationals…the one idiot was in a beat gold Maxima and was passing people on the shoulder:retardclap:nono and the other idiot that owns the Talon was in an explorer w/ his pregnant wife flying in the fast lane riding Johawk’s ass for like 2 exits:facepalm

Yeah “Turbo Tony”

thats just stupid shit…

I hope their around the lot this year.

I didnt really see them much after that

Haha, i loved that “fight”. Tom was like, if you lift that wrench 1" im gonna punch the fat right off your face:rofl…kid didnt do anything and walked away…

the gold max was the kid wit the talon his froiend had the explorer ,he said the talon was down cause he couldnt keep a clutch in it .it blew the night i raced him in it so he says

I’m gonna beat everyone next year. I’m shooting for a 17.9 @ 68 with a 3.0 60’.

any takers on the vig remember 16’s on the 1/4!!! :slight_smile:

ill run ya this year

got a lil somethin up my sleeves- no comments drew! :ninja

but in all seriousness im gonna go for Ray, Tony, and Brooks with the new build…

Nah because the gold maxima driver has a red Fox body Mustang 5.0 and is unmistakable because he always looks angry. The Talon owner is the really chubby guy who has a wife that’s always with them(who owns the explorer)

i rememeber that… i was like umm joe those are the rats with the talon lol. as they overtook us on the shoulder.

LOL yup!:rofl

Good god that wife was straight out of a trailer. She needs to go on Jerry springer

They all need to go on Jerry Springer:rofl

haa

lol

Can’t wait to see what kind of wonderful adventures we run into this year