who in 09

Probably because most people have cars with under 400hp because we cant afford any more?

What does affording a certain HP have to do with talking shit? Not following you on this one bud.

Well theres more people to start shit in that class I suppose.

This could be the dumbest thing I’ve read on this forum… ever.

I feel like there is way less people that talk shit the higher the car is in hp

The only huge problem I saw at the lot last year was with the guys that had the “700hp” talon… but yeah HP numbers directly relate to a person’s personality, I agree.

oh yeah the red one that got beat twice once by me in travs car and then by trav in his car yeah such tools just like whiny little p/r that think there fast but dont hold up :rofl

that white piece of shit?

i think the red and white one paul

I don’t know, they just always bragged about it being 700hp. The point is… WHP has nothing to do with anything, much less whether a person talks shit or not.

this is the only fast white car we got round hear

I dont remember a red and white one but there was a white one and the owner was a dick and bragged about it having alot of hp.

shit runs 8’s so dont be hatin

not hatin brotha givin it props

:rofl

alright, cool

The Talon was red and black, with black wheels and they said it had “680awhp with a 60-1 tuned by Raif”:rolleyes: then I raced their boy’s SN95 Cobra in my Civic and smoked it. The same guys threatened to hit 94Gt5.0 and his buddy & also member on here as “BoyToucher” with a big wrench.

Who the fuck is Raif anyway?

The only guy I knew by that name got stabbed by his 1/2 brother inside Newest in Rotterdam.

I put a tranny in his beat ass F250 and it blew up because of the way everything was jig rigged in the truck- the starter engaged while driving and blew the bellhousing apart.

Paul, you know shit about imports so I would expect you to not know of Raif.

He has a 9 second Hyundai Elantra and an 8 second Talon, and is from Connecticut where he owns his own shop that builds & tunes cars.

im pretty sure I will have well over 400rwhp ( I can promise you fuckers that :wink: ) and im still gonna talk shit lol

I just like to race.

but yah…that red talon that was “700hp” was a turd. I was behind him and Travis when they ran…and I hit it way after they both did and was reeling him in hard and he swerved across 3 lanes and flew off the northway.