who is going to the driftops event on Oct 21st/sunday

I need to know who is going. Anyone with some sort of van or empty car.

I need someone to help carry up some rims for this 8hr event.

I’ll pay for lunch for your help.

Alex?!?!

lol. i never drive the van anymore. but i might be going up in the gtr. i’ll let you know if i am.

Alex, if you’re going up could you give me a ride? my tranny’s making some funny noises so i dont wanna do anything super long distance.

samson i’ll try my best to look into it for you, my bro has the van at brock right now.

yeh i nominate alex to drive his minivan to carry tires for us lol.

lol! the minivan has officially retired!!! if you guys want ill convert the gtr to a ute. lol.

thanks a lot bro

if anyone else is able to, im sure myself and whoever needs the help will cover your gas.

PM if available! thanks!

I might be able to make it out if I get the camera and I should have room in my car.I’ll let you know.

aaheemmmm but i think you mean the commadore ! :wink: lol

Can anyone give me a ride to D-ops? my tranny is making some funny noises and i dont want to take it on anything long distance that iv’e never been before.

^ur car will be fine, stop being a pussy!

dont you dare start! lol

**** that shit… give me a ride then and i’ll bum you some bing laam marlies

i’m getting my van on friday from brock, so i’ll have it for sunday. anthony is going to drive for me so i can take pictures. shoot me a pm with the details on where and when you want to meet to load it up.

kev your awesome. if all goes well, you can ride in my car for as long as you like, and i keep my words!

i’m thinking maybe you can meet me in sauga, load up and maybe i can stay over at ur place and then head up from there

or even anthonys or jons

ill msg you on msn

lol i was being sarcastic(im all for the UTE!) :stuck_out_tongue:

ill come … but im going to grip

ok fine. im coming too… lol.

I can’t drive for a while, I got some back injuries. So you’re SOL hahaha

It’s gonna be a great day guys!

For all those spectators that come out, food will be available for $5. You get a burger or hot dog, a drink and chips.

Obviously, drivers eat for free!

If you are coming to drive, please make sure you contact me so I can get your name on the list.

thanks guys!
Wayne
wayne@driftops.com
647-299-0528