Who is the Stig ??

Hey Son’lings Just was wondering how many of you guys know who the stig is ??

Kinda had a feeling it was him =D

OLD!!!

But thanks for coming out :slight_smile:

That’s not him. Watch the whole episode, and you shall seeeeee (or not see)

Season 13 episode 1 just came out today :slight_smile:

Old…

How is that old? It was on Sunday’s brand new episode.

That bit must have been a joke at the end, though. There’s no way Schumacher failed that badly lol.

It was still old since it was on the internet right away.

Pretty funny but obviously it was just a one-time thing. The real stig is Ben Collins.

Because everyone already knows who the real Stig is…

Lol. It was just a hint though… “On that bombshell… I don’t think Schumacher is the Stig”

everyone knows its ben colins… lol

Wrong.

The Stig is Sasha.

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v248/87/59/227200292/n227200292_791195_4051.jpg

It cant be Schumi, hes an F1 driver and F1 drivers take a different line around the track as opposed to The Stig. haha

it just dawned on me as to why The Stig was revealed as Schumi.
Ferrari probably didnt want The Stig to drive the FXX or whatever the hell its called.

took awhile for that one LMAO

bottom ine its not schumi and its obvious, you can find 2 3 essential differences

There is more than 1 Stig. So it could easily have been schumi for that show or a few.

You are aware of how retarded that sounds right?

F1 cars take a specific line because they’re F1 cars, he’s a professional race car driver, I’m pretty sure he can pick the best line for a given car… I don’t think he’s programmed to only know how to go around the track on one line…

^^ What he said

I think what DudeBud was getting at was when the F1 drivers crove the reasonably priced car, they usually took a differnet driving line than the Stig.

its chuck noris

^ damn straight. Chuck Noris!!!