Who knows the truth about my Outie?

So, why the hell does my belly button stick out? I know someone on here knows. Someone better fucking tell me some god damn answers. NOW.

:biglol:

Normally I hate hate hate parody threads…but this title is friggin awesome lol

HiV

:clap:

God this is great.

SOMEONE BETTER F’IN TELL HIM THE TRUTH OR IM GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS.

NYSPEED is on a roll today. PSSSHHH thankk god i really didnt want to do schoolwork.

someone better fess up or im calling the HMO !!!

nice

very nice

wow lol

:beer: :lol:

When I eat a lot, I get an outtie (I’m dead serious).

Other times, It just pops out, and it hurts.

So some eating so much you fat slob.

If you stick a bunch of those wart remover pads on it, it will fall off after a month. Keep applying them and you’ll eventually have an Innie like the rest of us.

9/10

idk, you’re an alien? but question is it crushed in such a fashion that it looks like it was rolled a few times at speed? or does it simply look like it was pulled out when they snipped the cord?

Haha, incredible.

Great Friday thread. On a monday it may not be so great but on a friday its fantastic. A+

i loled

i hate the children of nyspeed

I’m callin the DEC because when it pops out it pollutes the earths surface with lint

Well I know for a FACT that it wasn’t out before. And judging by the lint, it hasn’t been out for more than a day at most. I’m not trying to get in the middle of things, but if someone doesn’t take care of this, his ass is grass.

oh yeah, newds?

you better get that out. dont want to call the po po and get ur ass arrested for dumping that there

lmao

I <3 Parody threads

i almost made … sean taylor’s hot… but then he died… and i didnt have it in me…

this thread is solid… i bet the dr. did a hack job when disconnecting you from mom