Who needs to be banned? v.mob mentality **VOTE**

Then you placed your vote well. I’m not sure if we’ll actually permaban whoever wins, but I could see an ILC repeal if that’s what the people want…

lol i miss that guy ( no homo )

As much as JustKarter and JEG are on my shit-list, I’d rather see ILC back (wtf did he do anyway lol, I go away for a few hours and this?)

It wasn’t any one thing, just more of a straw that broke the camel’s back type of thing.

Anyhow, rock the vote y0!

:tif:

Setting precedents

A whole lot of infractions over the last two years. Too many complaints in recent month or so.

Or, I needed to exert my control over him.

Your choice.

Oh come on. Who else would people want to… Oh.

Yeah. Whatever. I’m good either way. :indifferentcop:

At least ILC was involved in the automotive community and was funny. There are many people more deserving of a perma-ban than him.

IMO.

Same can be said about Beck.

+1

Fry, go ahead and change my vote to unban ILC if you have that power.

I can’t change who it shows voted for who, but I changed the count. -1 to Just Karter, +1 to unban ILC.

You talk about other people being more deserving then he, and now is your opportunity to act on that, so you want to abandon that cause?

Tip: Dan is prolly not coming back, at least not under his ILCisDead username.

Besides, in his words “it’s only NYSpeed”.

for all we know he is here now :snky:

That was when I assumed ILC wasn’t a permaban.

damnit i voted for just karter

i would rather have ild back but it looks like he is in the lead, at least for now

UNBAN ILC!

+infinity

This would be a much better point if it weren’t for the fact that I don’t think many people agree with his permaban haha

uhh, that was my point.

ILL FUCKING PUNCH YOU IN THE NUTS FGGT!!!
:spank: no ban please

Im all for unbaning ILC, yeah he has no filter on his mouth, but he’s involved in the auto community and like paulo stated funny as hell, + 1 for unban ILC

Edit: why the fuck is ILC banned, and we sill have kids like speedfail and that poor kid running around here…UGH

who the hell cares if he is foul mouthed?

he is actually a smart guy and always wanting/willing to give a hand to any person who needs it. I can think of handfuls of other people on this board that deserve a permaban rather than Dan.

Nikuk, your powertrip is fucking lame. Get over yourself.

Agreed, dan is a good guy, unlike some of the other tools that continue to pollute the board with there stupidity.