Who needs to be banned? v.mob mentality **VOTE**

Dan is a cool guy indeed.

He’s also pretty racist, can’t follow any type of guidelines, and train wrecks 9/10 threads he is in.

Whilst, I don’t like permabanning, after a bunch of warnings, temp bans, etc, if someone continues to be conniving…

I might have to have a conversation with Dan and I feel I might have to let him back on for a little bit, I mean, Beck got like 3 chances.

And again - I love how everyone knows everything that happens. ILC did nothing wrong! Bring him back! :squint:

And that why we love him HaHa, Meh bring back the racist bastard

I disagree with the first statement completely.

I don’t tolerate that shit, I find it pretty ignorant. Maybe where you’re from, you’re ok with hating :tup:

Member: nikuk
Reason: He gave me -karma once.

No I understand, it is ignorant, I know the racism is kinda touchy, but his Pwnage of stupid people in stupid threads, Common, we need someone to do it and he was great it HaHa. IMO that should be overlooked

How many times did he get temp-banned for racial comments?

once.

He def doesn’t shy away from the racist comments, but I dont remember him being banned for it too many times

ok back on topic here

Meh. Nick and I don’t have time to police everything and give infractions every time someone’s a cock, and there aren’t any other active mods left. You guys can basically get away with saying whatever you want. You can make this board a fun place to chat, or turn it into a total crap fest. ILC routinely chose the latter, so we intervened.

I just wish you’d collectively stop opting for the latter.

:wave: just putting it out there

lol

Dear justa4door,

You have received an infraction at NYSpeed - New York’s only Statewide Automotive Forum.

Hey who was responsible for removing Karma?

Adict2b00st is still around as well.

One or two others as well. Active? Indifferent? :redface:

Don’t fuck with or partake in shit in the classifieds & GA.

Or, just enjoying my power trip.

nyspeed.com.

lol i still dont see the power trip

it could be worse IMO

those damn dot communists

:mamoru:

You were. Now everyone knows that it is your fault karma is gone. You prick!

:cjerk:

:zong:

Sorry the Russian- just voted for you when I was supposed to vote for just karter. Morning>me, yes I know it’s noon but it’s Friday!

New Mods?