Who needs to be banned? v.mob mentality **VOTE**

The night/weekend crew could still get you! or the friday night drunk folks. You do have until tomorrow AM

neg. nominations areclosed. This is the runoff

aka… dumb fucks…

After spending the last 10 minutes forced to read Just Karter’s garbage in the Sabres thread, he gets my vote.

Sucks, too, because he hadn’t been bother me that much lately.

Just Karter… hahahahahahaha

megaroflz

ib4justkartergetsbannedandeatshimselftodeadbecauseofnyspeed

:tantrum::hang:after just karter gets banned he will cry then hang himself

Same cause I dont see the kid with the tiger thing, and Idiablo or whatever it is that the poor kids name is on there.

don’t worry. Next time around the nomination period will be longer.

:eekdance:

I do sort of regret not nominating Idiablo.
When I was nominating I actually had to think about it. Just Karter posts more frequently so it was a pretty quick decision.

how does nikuk only have 5 votes?

this poll is rigged.

If you need help modding the board, take applications or something. There are certainly people on here who wouldn’t mind helping.

Just because people goof around every now and then doesn’t mean that they wouldn’t be willing to stop the bs and help out. If it makes this place better, I would be more than willing to help out.

man i hope justkarter wins, START VOTING PPL!!!

Agreed, cant we just sacrifice all of these worthless people and bring ILC back ? LOL

:lol:

Says the guy who posts in a gen auto thread:

I have plenty of automotive related posts on this board. I have put in plenty of time hanging around here and trying to have intelligent discussions. You take one quote from one thread that I have derailed in 3 years. Why not look back to anything else?

I am not asking to be a mod. I could care less. Just saying that there are people here who would help out if help is needed, and they are capable of being serious about it.

LIGHTEN UP SERIOUS MCSERIOUS PANTS.

sounds like he wants to be a mod…

I’ll have more name’s than cuban if I get banned.
Its pretty simple, I’ve got routers.

how many did cuban really have?

what exactly is a router going to do for you? Your IP is assigned by your ISP not your router. There is also… nevermind, try as you will.