Who should the tax payers bail out next?

Actually I was so full but I woke up today starving.

You bastard. :tantrum:

Eh don’t hate me too much. It’s shitty cafeteria bacon. I kind of think it’s just flavored plastic strips. It’s too thin and shiny to be an actual animal product.

oh yeah? well im working from bed. huzzah.

lol

how was westfields?

:picard:

Shortly after I got there some drunk dude jumped up on the bar, trying to dance. It was funny for about 0.5 seconds, but he stayed up there. Then he starts humping his belt, then he starts unzipping his pants, then his pants were around his knees and he’s humping his belt laughing at how funny he was. Then he took his pants right off and then finally got down. It took a lot of self restraint to not knock him right the fuck off the bar.

So yeah, Westfields was the usual sausage fest.

tsk tsk. should have stayed out with the cool kids and fed Drew scotches until he did that.

lol naw. I was only at Westfields for about 15 minutes. My buddy and I were waiting for our wives to call it a night. My night was basically over when I left O, just stopped at Westfields for one more on our way home.

You guys are way too srs bsns drinkers on weeknights for me. :gay:

It’s back to normal now that Drew is flying home this afternoon. Once a week if that…

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k252/RTBrooke/hijack.gif

I had some organic bacon this morning… it was AmAzInG!!!

They are doing the EXACT same thing with the debt. Yes, the same thing could happen.