who skates? (skateboard)

Kaupas!

natas… esham?

lol

I Took my bike there it was ok

ha i know natas, i know as much as AWD does im sure.

my brother has the first tony hawk deck, bones brigade suckaaaaa

pass mcgrass - im ollie-ing up from the quarter there

There are people at B3 all the time(the one near the 400 and I90)

Its on harlem road in west seneca…not a bad park i went there a few times on my bike when it first opened

^^^ yea that park sucks come on matt

lolz those guys were a bunch of scam artists. It was too bad that place burned to the ground… ramps spontaniously combust all the time. I use to own everyone there on my fruitboots. I can skaboo a mini pretty well, better than all my old skateboarder friends anyways (they sucked).

Pipe Dreams… i never liked skating there anyways, mostly liked the launch box.

I went to Bikes Blades and boards (NFB in wheatfield) when they first opened. I got so pissed at all the little fags riding there bikes around. I hit there hand rail, landed fakey, and some little fat kid rode his bike into my back. He ate shit and started crying and I skated away tellin him to watch where the hell he was riding. little kids sitting on the coping of the huge quarter pipe, omg the one time i stick my grind to go the distance, i top souled right into some little midget. If he hadnt been 10 i wouldve kicked his ass.

Edit: Id like to strap my fruit boots back on for some park skating sometime if anyone knows a good place. Ive been out of the Xtreme shit since high school

world of wheels! that’s what it was called… haha, i remember going back in '97… sweet setup

that owner was a fuckin prick :tdown:

i would have rammed you on my bike too. 8 wheel death.

Yeah, he was a street skater.
We are about the same age.:slight_smile:

my sister used to date the tatars ( 2 of the 3 , lol) world of wheels fucking ruled i miss that place

word of wheels sucked. no way to get a line, transitions; some good many bad. the bowl was fun, and the mini was fun, but everything else sucked. then the owners burned it down for insurance money (speculation, as the fire had 2 hot spots)

the spot on hertel is xtreme wheelz. it used to be terrible, i heard its getting much better. havent been there in a while

if anyone wants to skate, holler at me. i just skate street though really

I used to skate ALL the time in high school… havent been on a board in YEARS though

The proof is in the penny.
I was rockin’ Tony Hawk when you guys were in diapers.
That’s right, the second picture says 1983.:eek:
Before I had the Hawk deck I had the Rat Bones which was my favorite.
Powell Peralta for the OG win.

I remember skating in EA and people were like “That board is huge, is it wood?!?”
At that time kids were still rockin the little KMart plastic ones.:biglaugh:
We were so :pimp: in our JAMS shorts.:biglaugh:

I even built a half pipe in my parents back yard.:biglaugh:

World of wheels was the worst place to skate/ride on the planet. I am so glad that shithole burned down. The west seneca B3 park is horrilbe too no lines and its like a daycare center with all those god damn little kids. B3 wheatfield is gone for good which sucks cause it was the only good park on this side of NYS. There is a park in allegheny ny thats supposed to be alright and then their is xdreams in rochester that aint so bad. Unfortunantly the bes tpark in the world CHENGA WORLD closed down this past winter :(. There is also a outdoor concrete park across the border in canada. I don’t skate, I bmx but I am down for a session.

xtreme wheels on hertel… grinders in grand island, the OP free park

What sucks is that there is no vert ramp anymore around here. I loved wow’s vert ramp and there mini also. The reason why that park sucked was because it was made for rollerbladers.

lol… remember vision street wear? that was the shit right there

am I the only one here who was only able to skate goofy foot?

I know… it twas strange

vision streetwear was the shit. i remember iron maiden used to rock that.