BMX or skate?

the B3 skatepark - the one right next to the 400- is being torn down in 2 weeks. I, as well as hopefully many others will be out there saturday and maybe sunday to rip it up for one of the last times! if u got a bike, board or fruit boots come out and get your gnarly on- or we always love having photos and videos- so come out and shoot some action shots!

300 Harlem road, west seneca

right near the harlem/seneca st intersection- only 3 minutes off the 400 or 90.

hope some of you come out to hang/ride/skate/shoot or whatever.

should run ya $5 bucks and all you need is a helmet.

silly woodpushers. Flatland is teh siqqqness!

lame random video we made while testing out a GoPro. shows some of the stuff there is to ride there

ugh it’s been so long…i’d def bust my ass way up and i don’t have a helmet. I see you guys all the time when i drive by leaving my shop.

I did my first 360 over a box jump on my bike there YEARS ago… are they rebuilding or what?

I would assume that it is either going to be a self storage lot or a Tim hortons.

what’s up with their ramps? I’d like a mini for my warehouse

I’m not sure if I want to have anything in a cast for winter yet.

thinkits gonna be a storage place. the ramps… idk he thinks they are like legos. snap them apart and back together in NT. deff wont work like that seeing as they have been sitting there for 7 years or so.

he wants to build a new park at the rainbow rink, which he also owns. hopefully it happens. the only other parks around are xwheels which blows super hard. theres a nice little concrete free park in canada off mcleod rd. other than that- roc and the brockport park. if only i had a shit ton of loot… i’d have a nice big park in the city.

i hope he fronts the cash to build a nice indoor park that isnt xwheels