skatepark + GTG?

:headbang:

seein if there may be any intrest in a GTG at the west sennica B3, just a little way to spark some intrest in the park, get some people there to skate/ride or just hang out. if theres any intrest lmk!

if you have something negative to say, save it!

When???

I haven’t skated in a while, but I would be down for this.

is this shit free or what… i was driving off 400 today and saw this place for the first time ever (give you i live in east amherst) i saw fences and stuff but i think they were like 1/2 torn down and some kid was doing bmx… the building was closed or boarded up or something i didnt get a good glance…

edit: who knows what the hell i saw, but the place looked closed, and there was one dude with a bmx bike, the place looked empty… i just read its $5 + helmet in the other thread…

that was me on the bmx bike :slight_smile: its open, just hard to get people to come. the building is closed up for good and the lights are off and arent getting hooked up anytime soon. i just park my car in the park ( black gti if you saw it) and its 5 bucks and a helmet for the day. the owner just wanted it open so kids would stop rippin down the fence. the town supervisor came on friday and the owner and I talked to him, he was super chill and just asked us to clean everything up and the park isnt going anywere :smiley: so i just want to get the word out and get the place going. its a great park… its a little spaced out but the mini ramp is mint, and the big L shaped micro is super fun.

ill set up a date for maybe mid next month, enough time to get all the ramps out of the parking lot, and the property is gettin mowed soon, it’ll be nice and clean!

I havent biked in a while but Im down

I’m so fucking wearing my NYIRP helmet to skate in :ham: