xtreme wheels in buffalo meet TONIGHT

anyone down for going to the park tonight?? i was there a couple times this week and its gettin me back into skating. whos down?

i’ll see if i can get in for free if so im down.

oh and i rollerblade… just a fyi.

my buddy is playing a metal show there next week, i don’t skate but i would look funny doing it!

it doesnt matter to me. bike blades scooter soap shoes who gives a shit i just wanna go and have fun.

leaving in a min. 803-4687 hit me up.

just got out of work. blast

BUMP BECAUSE IM GOING TODAY TOO SUNDAY THE 10TH OF DECEMBER, 2006, ITS 5 BUX AFTER 5PM

Truth.

I should bust my roller blades back out…

do they allow bikes there? i havent been to a park with my bike in ages. I can bust out my now old school Rollerblade G aggressive skates or dust off the soap shoes…

yo everyone on here that rides bikes, skateboards or rollerblades should post on here so we can all get together. i mean, shit we all are on here because we love our cars/driving. so that would be cool. personally, i have been rollerblading for mad long and my car is too expensive of a hobby to pursue all the time so i want to get back into blading this winter. especially you kevin716! tear it up and blaze it down!

hell yea dave call me sometime to get to rollerblading.

i need to get back into skating…its soo much fun

I skate but its been alooong time, Im sure kevin will show me up.

i bike and have been wanting to goto the park for a while lets set something up

anyone down for tommorow? thurs?

bump. im there 3 times a week now, if you need a ride lemme know. im prolly going tonight or sunday. maybe both. whos down? 472 2488

hmmm I might be down for tomorrow

well i bmx soooooo

sooooooooooooooo, what?