xtreme wheels in buffalo meet TONIGHT

I’m probably going to be stuck at work until 4-5 but afterwards I’d be down to skate. I haven’t been there in a while, does it still get crowded there on Saturdays? Hit me up on AIM

i need a headset!!!

go on monday not too many people are there. on the weekends it is very crowed. i’ll show up on monday for sure just no weekend xtreme wheels for me.

sundays are ok. speaking of which i think im going to head out there now.

tonight anyone?

not tonight…ughghghggh i need to get out there

saosin is actually playing there tonight :tup:

^ word, me and carless are going for the concert…see some of you there!

how much is it?
what do you need to wear gear wise?
how are the ramps there?
what kinds of ramps do they have and or what is their set up?
Website with layout?

so you have to purchase a membership for $9 dollars
then the cost of the session which is another $6 dollars for us first timers.
I’d go but i only have the 6 to get in.

Here right now pretty lame place to have a concert

:bloated: its actually a pretty cool setup there for concerts

bmxers dont like skaters

i kinda wanna go sometime just because i never been in a park and havent ridden in about a year

oh, so its just like impregnated into your brain?

:eyebrow:

thats the mindset you have? :gtfo: :noob: your not welcome to come. i ride and skateboard. so should i not like myself? brb i gotta go kick my ass :biglol:

no.

it sucks. hard.

it was the stupidest set up i have ever seen.wasnt that many people there but i didnt think there would be but still had fun.saosin was really good but they all ways are…or so i think

LOL

I like the setup for concerts but the sound quality is horrible…i was there a few months ago for a show…

Dirty your funny, I guess ill need to kick my own ass too…since i dabble in Skating and BMXing too

ya cauz skaters are emo

yea, what a horrible concept, have a stage setup at a skate park, who the hell would do that… two words… Warped Tour?

i never said the sound was good…