skaters are gay

http://69.28.156.67/a65/o1/portal/2481847_200.asf possible repost but has turned into a huge debate over on turbobuick.com.

How cool is it to stand by and “OOOOOOHH” when someone is getting f’ed up like that
:rolleyes:

Everyone that stood and watch this happen is complete PUSS. One more reason not to like skaters.

:rofl: :rofl: that dude got fucked up:

um not all skaters are gat like that guy

i would fucken fuck him up!!!BIG TIME!!!SHOVE THAT SKATE BOARD UP HIS ASS!!!

That cunt didn’t do shit either… " don’t mess w/ me" :greddy:

tire iron to the head

the first part was funny but seeing that guy get hit with that skate board wasn’t cool at all, he got hit on the side with the axel, that shit is metal. I’m sure everyone here would have been able to fight back after getting lumped like that :rolleyes: I hate skaters, sorry just my .02 Our city built all these fucken skate parks but would they ever consider a track for street racers, HELL NO!

id def fuck him up he did that to me…the kid looked like such a fag

eh i would have done what the skater did in the last part… dude shouldnt have come over and grabbed him by the head.

the part that makes me the most mad, him skating over that car and those girls cheering. HEHEHE Woooooooo someone skated on my car WOOOOOOOO, FUCKING WHORES!!!:reloading :reloading :reloading :reloading :reloading

looks like a easy way to get shot

Originally posted by Cutty
I’m sure everyone here would have been able to fight back after getting lumped like that :rolleyes:

yea sure if u say so,after getting ur head slammed into solid concrete from a kid that weighs double u is probably worse than getting hit in the head with a skateboard. oh yea and after that happened i jumped right back up and continued to fight…

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
yea sure if u say so,after getting ur head slammed into solid concrete from a kid that weighs double u is probably worse than getting hit in the head with a skateboard. oh yea and after that happened i jumped right back up and continued to fight…
but you know kung fu right? :smiley:

getting your head smashed into concrete or having a blunt object swung at your head? i’ll take the concrete. atleast you could force some resistance and they can’t get alot of momentum. Some people on TB know the story and said they heard that guy died 3 hours later from a brain hemorage, i doubt that is true but he was walking funny afterwards.

Originally posted by Cutty
the part that makes me the most mad, him skating over that car and those girls cheering. HEHEHE Woooooooo someone skated on my car WOOOOOOOO, FUCKING WHORES!!!:reloading :reloading :reloading :reloading :reloading

As long as it isn’t your car, who cares.

And I agree with hannibal64 - that guy in the white shirt started the fight with the skater and got his ass whupped, no big deal.

Originally posted by 2kaltima
As long as it isn’t your car, who cares.

And I agree with hannibal64 - that guy in the white shirt started the fight with the skater and got his ass whupped, no big deal.
no not the fact that he did that to someones car, the way those girls reacted, like it was that cool. Come on you can’t honestly believe that guy deserved that from trying to grab dude. the skater was in the wrong the whole time.

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
eh i would have done what the skater did in the last part… dude shouldnt have come over and grabbed him by the head.

i’d agree… if the dude was just skating around and hit a few cars… he was out to fuck with ppl and tape it. (i thought he hit the car of the guy who got balledup???)

I would have ended the fuckball… later that nite, no camera, no witnesses… just a good old fashioned beating with a blunt object.

someone should have folded him

Yeah i dont understand the hoes- ohwell it was a base model cavalier anyway- Tops $9000 car :rofl:

Originally posted by Shaggy
Yeah i dont understand the hoes- ohwell it was a base model cavalier anyway- Tops $9000 car :rofl:
it wasn’t a base model cavy!!!the bumpers were painted!!!:tounge:

you mean not painted :tounge: