and you thought rollerblading was for girls!!!

this is a video i made hope you enjoy its kinda lame and i already figured that. http://www.youtube.com/v/dwyEM1iv-O4 large verson with shitty quailty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwyEM1iv-O4 smaller version with the same shitty quailty

Wow, i miss skating. I skated most of the spots back in the day. I used to love that montessori rail, it was perfect. Im to old to skate now though, i cant afford to bust a leg or something.

yeah i hear ya im getting out too i do it like once a month if that now a days my knees are shot and most of that footage was from a good 3 years past too.

ok.

here’s the deal. rollerskating is fucking lame.

i rollerbladed for about 3 months and was doing handrails in that time.

try something with some challenge. push some wood. or ride a bike.

lol-er skating!

good vid man :tup:

not too bad…they got some skills. but rollerblading is like riding the bunny hill at KB…im just not impressed. try doing those rails without the wheels being attached.

god, i miss skateboarding, i got my board stolen just when i was starting to pick up some decent tricks, and at the time couldnt afford a complete new one, so i havent skated in forever, i want to get back into it REAL bad. anyone skateboard anymore? we should have an NYspeed skate meet or something lol

Some pretty cool stuff there, :tup:

to the guys that think thats easy strap them on again and try other then 2 tricks on a hand rail. im not saying that its hard to learn skating but its fun just being able to land more then 3 tricks in one session and can just keep doing tricks. its like skiing down a hill sure its easy but its fun.

ok…

i have one problem with this…

:ohnoes: WEAR A GODDAMN HELMAET:ohnoes:

thats awesome, and rollerblading on rails is not easy… sorta like people that think snowboarding rails is easy…

awesome job!

cool vid :tup: My friends and I used to blade way back when (96-97 era) before I picked up skateboarding… I miss it, was alot of fun

actually it is the easiest of the “alternative sports” think about it, you have 4 wheels strapped to each foot all you have to do is jump as where you have to ollie on a skateboard and bunnyhop/“j-hop” on a bike. let me guess you owned soap shoes or currently own a pair of those shoes with the wheels in the heel huh?

maybe if you did a backflip off a ledge on to a rail i would be impressed for a few seconds…

Yeah nice vid but rollerbladers never impress me. I bladed for a few months and learned all the tricks, grinds, flips and whatnot within a few weeks, felt like I mastered it so I went back to skateboarding.

Heelies aren’t really associated with rollerblading at all though. They are pretty sweet shoes, especially for making a speedy trip through the mall or wegmans.

i think they are pretty ridiculous. just another item to show the world how lazy americans are.

I’m sure that was their reason for making them

i owned a pair of soap shoes back in 98 and never going to spend 80 bucks to not really be able to walk up stairs due to the stupid grind plate thing healies were never assoicated with rollerblading. they look cool but how cool is a 19 year old rolling around wegmans with those?

You probably know zach dueger. Hes has a few screws loose…