Who tunes 5.0L Mustangs around here

^ yes

kennedys, last time I checked I thought they were asking for a pretty penny

Go to the track…play with timing and fuel pressure! That right there can take you pretty far, I’ve seen bolt on 302’s run in the 11’s with this tuning method:). Do you have heavy mods? If not, getting a tune that’ll run $500-600 may be a bit of a waste.

its my buddy’s car… he is doing GT40 heads, a trickflow cam and already has a GT40 upper and lower intake manifold, full exhaust and a Zex 100 shot

when i had my car tuned at kennedys, it cost me about $400…he is $145 per hour if i remember. but Bob did a fantastic job on my car, and alot of my friends cars. P&J does NOT tune…and if they did it would probably be around $56413546

j&j ftw

^ why?

what do you know about good MUSTANG tuners?

i have buddys whos stangs are faster than yours, and i know jay can tune them good and has the stuff to do it thats what i know

LOL my old 2002 GT went 13.68@101 and did 13.7’s at 100-101 all day long with x pipe, catback, 4.10’s tb/plenum and a tuner… i added LT headers, and was “tuned” at P&J… after that the car would run 13.8-13.9 at anywhere between 95-98 mph, the shift points were all fugged up also… they they were always “booked” when i tried to take it back to the shop…i finally got so disgusted i sold the car

Soo…^^^^^im guessing?

go to j&j duh 830-0506

YOU’RE the tiger kid? lol

i saw that car alllll summer on my lunch break. you would drive back and forth between autozone on french and the new one across carquest on transit/clinton … oiy vey

wow, you know people with mustangs faster than mine? thats amazing, because everyone knows i go around talking about how i have the fastest mustang evAr. stfu. You drive a shit box 80s camaro with a weak ass 305 on it. ill drive in fucking reverse and embarass you in front of all your “fast mustang buddies”.

no one take this retards advice…take it from the MUSTANG guys, like myself, bdr and the such. people who actually know wtf they are talking about.

oh, and for what its worth, just because someone has the quipment to “tune” a mustang, does not mean they know what they are doing.

sorry to get offtopic, but my car is a 91, the weak ass 305 will be gone soon, and at least im not trying sell my car and ask double what its worth your not going to get 18000 for your car,

LOL…double what its worth huh? my fucking cams are worth more than you will ever put into that heap of yours. I have $20k invested into mods alone, and in stock form it books for more than your house. do the math.

you are talking about putting nitrous on your 305 and keeping it… stfu

you are so unprepared to play in this thread

^^thank you.

yep i agree, im out

I had this guy out in clarence tune my mustang. It’s exhaust smelled like shit when i got it back.

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/1/1622125065.jpg

dunno what he fed it :gotme: