Car Tune Question [Where and How much?]

well here are my questions:
I have a 2000 Mustang GT currently running Nitrous but maybe running a turbocharger. need some help
Where can i get my car tune? I was thinking of P+J Speedshop but i dont know if they work on turbocharged because i seen alot of P+J car and they are almost all supercharged…would Hybrid Connection be able to work on it? or any shop around here? I dont wanna show up and be like we can’t tune it :frowning:

Second question:
How much would a Tune be give me a rough estimate. thank you agian

innovative tuning

does mike tune mustangs?

would they be able to work on a domestic <<might be a dumb question
and how much do you kmnow?

i would say P and J or even Kennedy’s might do it.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showpost.php?p=203689&postcount=10

It makes little difference what setup he’s tuning compared to what engine management you’re using.

What are you going to do for EMS? That will answer your question.

I’d be willing to bet Mike can tune it, either way.

Kenndys dynotune will do it.

My vote is for mike.

if mike can due it i’d def suggest him

it seems that u may need to make a steup back and reconsider how critical the rest of the setup is and not consider tuning just extra gains but critical to the new upgrades even working at all

i thought they only have the 4wd dyno or can u do a decent job without a dyno?

i would say kennedys would be the place to go.

P&J cant tune efi cars … i would say either Kennedys … or get yourself a TwEECer RT and take it to mike

they do not have any dyno currently…bt are getting an AWD dyno…

…but thats okay. FF can use AWD dynos and so can FR…the only this was AWD cars could not use is 2wd dyno…so he did the only smart business thing to do and went with an AWD dyno…:tup: to mike investing and trying to grow…he has the knowledge and ability…now he jsut needs the support

Do you have some form of engine management for it?

oh thats cool i didnt think a 2wd car could use a AWD dyno good to know